just got a new ipod, and apples information blows imo. but anyways, are podcasts free? or do you have to purchase them? im also confused as to how they work; do you have to sync your iPod up every day/week whenever to get the new "epidosdes", or are they somehow bundled to where you dont need to do that for a month or so?
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Some are free, some aren't.

You can tell iTunes to download new ones as they are released, and then you would sync your iPod to them.
If you subscribe to a Podcast, iTunes will automatically download the new one when it come out, then your iPod will sync them next time you plug it in.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by shadowsoldier08
just got a new ipod, and apples information blows imo. but anyways, are podcasts free? or do you have to purchase them? im also confused as to how they work; do you have to sync your iPod up every day/week whenever to get the new "epidosdes", or are they somehow bundled to where you dont need to do that for a month or so?

The ones that say "free" are free.

And, yes, you have to sync your iPod. Podcasts aren't magical, they don't automatically show up no matter where you are.

You know, owning a few Apple products, I do agree that their packaging is quite minimalist and they don't include much information at times. But it's not a matter of them not including the information, it's a matter of people wanting answers to dumbass questions .
You're*