Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
clips?
Say what?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by imgooley
clips?

I'm going to try to film some with a cell phone, maybe right now, IDK, but when I do, I'll send it to you.
Quote by chip46
I just filmed a surf medley, it'll be up soon. EDIT: I went to upload it, and I discovered the camera phone cuts off after 15 seconds of video, any idea how to change it?
Quote by chip46
Last edited by lespaul#1 at Sep 17, 2008,
Oh,

Quote by chip46
how good is the OD? I've been pondering the idea of purchasing this amplification unit, but i wanted to inquire to a person with personal tonal experience with the amplification unit in question.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
how good is the OD? I've been pondering the idea of purchasing this amplification unit, but i wanted to inquire to a person with personal tonal experience with the amplification unit in question.

Well, when cranked, it's LOUD, and it can do classic rock, and blues perfectly, but you'd need a pedal for some classic rock. Blues is awesome, especially when the bass is high.
Quote by chip46
Congrats lespaul#1!

were you the one that has been asking about 'Surf Rock' all this time or was that one of the other 'lespaul#s'

anyway NICE!

clippies?

Oh, um turn off the video and just record via Sound Recorder SRD or whatever. then convert to MP3 and upload to profile. yo.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats lespaul#1!

were you the one that has been asking about 'Surf Rock' all this time or was that one of the other 'lespaul#s'

anyway NICE!

clippies?

Oh, um turn off the video and just record via Sound Recorder SRD or whatever. then convert to MP3 and upload to profile. yo.

It's got a voice record option, a Razr, and I don't know what button to press.
Quote by chip46
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats lespaul#1!

He's our resident surfer. I always picture him with a teal strat tho and not a LP... Congrats K, glad you finally got it and we get to see pics.
I still think you should swap out the red gem bulb cover for a blue/green one to be "surfier". That is an awesome amp.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by lespaul#1
Well, when cranked, it's LOUD, and it can do classic rock, and blues perfectly, but you'd need a pedal for some classic rock. Blues is awesome, especially when the bass is high.

that bring me to my second question, how well does it hold up with the drums? for 150$ more, i can get the 40 watt Vibroverb custom. but if it's loud enough to get over the drums and bass, an i mean not sqweak by, i mean up ther in the mix ,i'll probably just get it.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.