I'm 13, 6' 0" and 185 lbs. I'm not fat, I'm skinny everywhere, but I have this gut that sticks a good 3 inches out from the abs I have buried under it. Again, I'm not fat, I'm kind of wide, and I'm simply a big guy. My nipples kinda stick out, so it looks like I have extremely small man boobs. I HATE IT.

I want to get rid of all of the excess fat on my stomach. Can ANYBODY give me help on adjusting my diet, and good cardio exercises?

Thank you.
Your nipples stick out? Isn't that normal? Or do you have those huge puffy nipples?
Eat foods with whole grain wheat, fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids. Those things are fat burning powerhouses. Also, run in the morning. It doesn't necessarily matter whether it's before or after breakfast, but running in the morning will set your metabolism high for the day as well as provide a good cardio workout and a good toning exercise.
Uhhh stop going in the pit?
Starty going to the gym?

Seriously, though start exercising at a gym, it's more fun than exercising at home.
less fat, more healthy shit like veggies and TOFUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!. also, i find a good thing to do is whenever ur watching tv, wait for a commercial. then assume the push up position but only rest on ur forearms and hold this position for the length of the commercial. it really helps if u watch a lot of t.v. lol
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
No snacking. Only eat when you're really hungry and eat until you're full. Not "I need to loosen my belt" full, but full.

And I'm just gonna take a stab in the dark here and assume you live in a town of some sort. Just go run around your block every other day. Then when it starts getting easier, run around two blocks, three blocks, etc.
do the typical pit answer that noone brought up...fap!!
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by vmanoman
less fat, more healthy shit like veggies and TOFUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!. also, i find a good thing to do is whenever ur watching tv, wait for a commercial. then assume the push up position but only rest on ur forearms and hold this position for the length of the commercial. it really helps if u watch a lot of t.v. lol

Tofu is high in fat, also ; Nutrition Thread.

Reported.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Archaon
Your nipples stick out? Isn't that normal? Or do you have those huge puffy nipples?

We're gunna need pics to help with your problem.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
I don't exactly have any bad eating habits, except eating a little too much during each meal. I guess just eating what I need and nothing more is a good idea. I ran 3/4 of a mile last night, and the same tonight.