Page 1 of 2
So somehow RAID ant killer rubbed onto the snacks i was eating (via napkin), and I ended up eating it because I was stoned.

Help please, am I going to die? I have a headache and feel kind of sick but i recon that is from really bad weed + not having a cigarette all day + being kinda sick already. But I just want to die.
tell a doctor, the pit'll have you putting icyhot on your penis before the nights over
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
You sound like a very bright individual. I wouldn't be too worried, but from the sounds of it you're going to darwinify yourself someday.
i did that once, my cure came in the form of putting icyhot on my penis, worked a treat. try that
icy hot on your penis.....works every time

EDIT: damn.... beaten to it
Quote by asmeister
You sound like a very bright individual. I wouldn't be too worried, but from the sounds of it you're going to darwinify yourself someday.

wonder if my jackets stab proof, hmm, oh i know, i'll test it...
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
There should be a number for Poison Control Center on the can. Call that number and tell them what happened. That or get some epicac
definitely gonna contract aids from it
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by GaijinFoot
are you an ant? if so you're in trouble

I don't think you'll die, but I suggest consulting a professional.
icyhot

on your balls, not the penis
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
my hovercraft is full of eels
Hey look on the bright side: At least it's not rat poison!

Right? Right????

OK honestly i wouldnt know what to do here. Just smoke even more weed and it'll go away.
Thread Topic: I Think I'm Dying, Pit

Quote by northerfan666
So somehow RAID ant killer rubbed onto the snacks i was eating (via napkin), and I ended up eating it because I was stoned.

Help please, am I going to die? I have a headache and feel kind of sick but i recon that is from really bad weed + not having a cigarette all day + being kinda sick already. But I just want to die.

I see no problem here.
Quote by GaijinFoot

Very nice.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
cmon, am i the first to say it?

*FAP*
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by northerfan666

well you clearly say that you wanna die so what are you worried about
just eat more RAID
Quote by vmanoman
cmon, am i the first to say it?

*FAP*

please leave.......
wow, witty bastards everywhere.

I know it was a re-re move, I don't need the pit playing mummy. I'm just wondering what my survival rate is at this point.
Quote by keithmoon15
...it is ant poison, in other words it poisons ANTS and not people

so true.....
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by northerfan666

I know it was a re-re move, I don't need the pit playing mummy. I'm just wondering what my survival rate is at this point.

your biggest re-re move was saying re-re
Quote by GaijinFoot

niiiice.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Helpline: How may we help you?
northerfan666: I was killing ants whilst high, the poison went on my food, will I die?
Helpline: *insert your own smart ass answer here*
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by McLovin-
Helpline: How may we help you?
northerfan666: I was killing ants whilst high, the poison went on my food, will I die?
Helpline: *insert your own smart ass answer here*

i lmao'd......2wice
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by ShredGod George
tell a doctor, the pit'll have you putting icyhot on your penis before the nights over

This
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
From the raid ant killer warnings:

Caution: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Provide adequate ventilation of area being treated. Do not apply to humans, pets, or plants, or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes, or utensils. Cover and avoid spraying fish aquariums. Cover or remove exposed food, dishes, utensils, and food handling equipment. Keep out of reach of children.

First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If inhaled, move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If swallowed, immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to physician: contains petroleum distillate. Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
Quote by northerfan666

LOL! id say on the smaller side of 10%. i hope u lead fulfilling life.
Page 1 of 2