I've got a friend that has been acting weird lately, he keeps going on about how everythings changing and lately it seems that every time i talk to him he gets on my nevers and pisses me off.

At first i thought that he was annoying me becuase it seemed that when ever we'd talk the conversation would go over to his side and only focus on him, i told him about this and said that it was annoying me, his response was, "ok, ill try and tone it down" but yesturday he come online and starts yelling at me at how he's talked to his mom and she says that he shouldnt have to change his personality to suit anyone, but i never asked him to changehis personality, only to stop making everything about him, then he starts saying, "I never once asked u to change, even though there's alot of things about u that i want to change" but for the mogority of the time that we've know each other all he's done is asked me to change to suit him.

Now i could have talked it out with him but i found out that he's been paying me out behind my back, and not the usual stuff that could be forgiven, he's been serverly paying me out, to understand how bad it is u would relly have to know me and what ive been though in my life but basicly its the kind of stuff that makes u want to take an old spoon and cut them up into little peices with it.

Something else that just adds to it is the fact that he thinks that he's the only one that has problems in his life, because him and his best friend are having problems he seems to think that that over rules everything else, when ever some one needs to talk to him about their problems it all ways gets spun back to how "bad" his life is.

One part of me still wants to be freinds with him but I just think that its too much trouble.

So i leave it up to the people of UG, please i need some help!
dis-friend him
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
sounds like a barack obama wannabe...mr change?
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
I wished someone payed me behind my back

But really, for him to be joking the whole time is just dickish

MC name = Bearrorism
get harsh on him and tell him to snap out of it, unless he was always kinda like this

if he responds with more melodrama, i think you have to find a new friend.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
You have some options:

1. Drop him. Is he worth your time? Do you want to be friends with him? Why/Why not?

Make a list of reasons why and why not. Whichever is biggest, may help you to decide

2. Mention this to a mutual friend. See if you both agree. If you do, they may have a better way of dealing with it that you hadn't thought of.

3. Forgive him and carry on as if nothing had happened.

Well? I would mention it to a mutual friend, and follow 2. Then, if that fails, I reccomend option 1 and find a new friend.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
hes PMSing. buy him some tampons.

+1 get him some tampoons
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
lol man i have a friend like that -.-
but he's a tad bit better so i guess it's alright. :P
~Carl
That's getting a little long for the pit, be careful if you ask them in the future for anything unless you include a tl;dr.

Anyhow, try explaining to him that he is not the center of the gdamn universe and he needs to straighten the **** up and realize how good he has it compared to other people.
I think you're the bad friend. Leave him alone to talk to his mom.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by metallinutter
You have some options:

1. Drop him. Is he worth your time? Do you want to be friends with him? Why/Why not?

Make a list of reasons why and why not. Whichever is biggest, may help you to decide

2. Mention this to a mutual friend. See if you both agree. If you do, they may have a better way of dealing with it that you hadn't thought of.

3. Forgive him and carry on as if nothing had happened.

Well? I would mention it to a mutual friend, and follow 2. Then, if that fails, I reccomend option 1 and find a new friend.

#1. sounds good to me.
He doesn't seem like a great friend to me

MC name = Bearrorism
screw him,the way you described this kid is the way i describe an asshole,really i hate anyone like this,big deal he has problems so does everyone else,if he puts his problems above your friendship he doesnt sound like a very good friend
**** his mom.

that might get him to talk about you a little more.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Thanks UG there are some good ideas there, i think i might go with idea #1, drop him, but the problem is, im not the most sosiable person, i tend to stick to one small group of freinds, and hes in allmost all my classes, and i dont relly get along with anyone else cous the rest of them are the more "jock" kind, our school is very steriotypical, everyone steriotypes everyone else, so our group is small in numbers, so if there are any other ideas please tell me, ty again for ur help
Tell him to f0ck off.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by jabbels
Thanks UG there are some good ideas there, i think i might go with idea #1, drop him, but the problem is, im not the most sosiable person, i tend to stick to one small group of freinds, and hes in allmost all my classes, and i dont relly get along with anyone else cous the rest of them are the more "jock" kind, our school is very steriotypical, everyone steriotypes everyone else, so our group is small in numbers, so if there are any other ideas please tell me, ty again for ur help

Make new friends.

I understand, it isn't very easy at all, I'm going through that process right now (when I switched schools). When you do make new friends, then drop him.

MC name = Bearrorism
specia thanks to Gargantuan and metallinutter, u guys helped alot
dump him. he's acting like your whining bitch boyfriend, and you don't need that.

or... help him through his period of being so gay.
KENZI199 is from the internet.
There is only one obvious solution.

In all seriousness, if you explained everything accurately and didn't avoid mentioning something important, it sounds to me like he is bi-polar. I have met like 3 people in my life like that there were my friends. I chose to stop being friends with all 3 of them and no longer talk to them because I felt it wasn't worth the trouble.

Nothing against bi-polar people, but I don't like being around whiny b1tches who change their mind constantly.

Otherwise, tell him to act like a real friend or something like that. The 3 friends that I mentioned, I gave them enough time to become real friends with me, and when I stopped talking to them, I was 100% sure I never wanted to deal with them again in my life.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Last edited by MustangSVT at Sep 17, 2008,
Jabbels, i almost thought i knew you, but the whole "talked to mom" thing threw it off.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
ok hes just done one more thing that f'ing pissed me off, were both in the pedal prix at school (i know sounds crap but i did it lst year and its actually good) anyway, ive done allmost everything on our bike to get it ready with little to no help from him, every time he'd come in to help he'd just sit there and listen to music on his ipod, this week we sent the bike off to get the signes printed on the sides, that would have been the last thing to do then the bike would have been ready, he disigned the logo for us and it turned out pretty good, so we asked him to bring it into school so it could get printed, but he never did, so we had to send it off anyway, then i asked him if he could take it down to the sign writers to get it put on the bike (this was two days ago) and i just asked him if he did it and he said "oh sorry i forgot, i cant relly get down there now cous everyones out, could u take it down", the f'ing sign shop is round the road from him, he can easily walk there, so i told him that then he starts giving me shit again about how its all about him and he shouldnt have to even though the symbol for the bike was the one thing he was ment to do

sorry to go on but he relly pisses me off!
Quote by jabbels
I've got a friend that has been acting weird lately, he keeps going on about how everythings changing and lately it seems that every time i talk to him he gets on my nevers and pisses me off.

At first i thought that he was annoying me becuase it seemed that when ever we'd talk the conversation would go over to his side and only focus on him, i told him about this and said that it was annoying me, his response was, 1."ok, ill try and tone it down" but yesturday he come online and starts yelling at me at how he's talked to his mom and she says that he shouldnt have to change his personality to suit anyone, but i never asked him to changehis personality, only to stop making everything about him, then he starts saying, "I never once asked u to change, even though there's alot of things about u that i want to change 2. " but for the mogority of the time that we've know each other all he's done is asked me to change to suit him.

Now i could have talked it out with him but i found out that 3. he's been paying me out behind my back, and not the usual stuff that could be forgiven, he's been serverly paying me out, to understand how bad it is u would relly have to know me and what ive been though in my life but basicly its the kind of stuff that makes u want to take an old spoon and cut them up into little peices with it.

Something else that just adds to it is the fact that he thinks that he's the only one that has problems in his life, because him and his best friend are having problems he seems to think that that over rules everything else, 4. when ever some one needs to talk to him about their problems it all ways gets spun back to how "bad" his life is.

5. One part of me still wants to be friends with him but I just think that its too much trouble.

So i leave it up to the people of UG, please i need some help!

1. If he talked to his mum about it, it wasn't for no reason. There was a valid reason in taking it to his parents. Maybe you haven't thought about what was explained in the discussion between his mum and him?

2. Why would you bother continuing on an argument if he was being like that? If you were smart like you claim, you would have given him time to cool off and think things through.

Also, this isn't a one-sided argument. By reviewing your post, I can clearly see you have ONLY included times in which made himself look bad. Where is the rest of the evidence? This cannot be concluded as it is missing vital parts of what had happened between the two of you. (In other words, you have only included what makes you appear like the one who is right in each instance.)

3. Dude, I know the kid, and he hasn't been doing that. I see him with you every day, and he is the one who LEAST insults you. He lays off you when the others join in, yet, it seems he cops it from you the most. Again, this comes back down to your lack of evidence here. Include the whole discussion, or be proven wrong. You are an asshole to him, and, even though he is a bit of an asshole himself, you are not helping said situation at all by returning fire.

4. Again, this spins back to the fact you need to let him cool down. Obviously he is under some stress right now, and you, telling him how pathetic he is and telling him what to do, is not helping in the slightest.

5. Then don't. If it sounds like he was happy enough to break it off, the it's obvious you two don't work together. I've seen the two of you talking, and you don't agree at all. You weren't meant to be friends. (It also sounds like you make him feel guilty for who he is. This is WRONG. Don't play little mind games with people, you'll only end up being raped by your own medicine in the end.)

Read it all, TS. Talk to me is you disagree with any of it.
Quote by ntchode
+1 get him some tampoons

+1

Actually, better get some harpoons while you're at it.. just incase.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
just remember not to worry yourself to much over it, in a couple of years you'll either still be good mates or really just wont give a ****