SX Strat - $85 shipped

This is the SX SST-57 that is about two years old and in bone stock condition. It's in good cosmetic condition with a few minor dings on the body as well as some light scratches. There is one scratch in the finish on the back of the neck (see picture) and some other little scratches here and there. I've never noticed the scratch while playing, so it's purely cosmetic. Overall, it looks great, though, with the cosmetic blemishes being small and fairly unnoticeable.

With that out of the way, it's a great playing and sounding guitar given it's cost. I'm can pretty much assure you that you'll be quite blown away with the quality of the guitar considering how little it costs. The neck has a nice chunky feel to it, and the body resonates quite nicely. Overall, I'd say it's quite impressive for the price or even twice the price.

The guitar will ship in the pictured gig bag. The bag isn't a very good fit for the guitar as it's meant for a semi-hollow of some sort. It's better than nothing though. Also, I will unbolt the neck from the body to reduce the cost of shipping. I'll throw in a fresh pack of 10's, though. Unfortunately, I do not seem to have the trem bar anymore. Though, I'm not sure how well the guitar stays in tune with trem use, considering the tuners and the bridge aren't the highest quality (the bridge is screwed down currently).

Anyway, this would be the perfect guitar for any beginner or anyone looking for a guitar with which to tinker.

Paypal or USPS Postal Money Orders.

PM if interested.

Pics in the next post.
Do NOT, at any cost buy this guitar! I have a friend who owns an SX, and it goes out of tune very quickly, it does NOT sound good and it is a cheap Fender Stratocaster imitation. If you want a Strat, get a fender, or fender-owned brand Strat, but not this cheap piece of $@!*!!!! Fender is way better quality, stays in tune, and sounds almost perfect! Never buy any SX brand guitar, period. The same company
Rondo Music
makes very high value acoustic, acoustics/electrics, and electrics (Agile), and Electric Guitars and Basses (Douglas) are very good. Valencia (acoustic) is ok. I'm not sure about the Gypsy Rose, Brice, & Halo brands so don't buy them. Don't buy either amp, percussion equipment is high quality (Vic Firth, Yamaha, etc.), not sure about the violins, the Accessories are very good (Fender strings, Hamilton capos). Except for SX, pretty much everything else is good, so have fun!
Thanks for the endorsement. I'm really glad you've had the opportunity to play this exact guitar that I'm selling to make such a judgment. It's no Fender, but it's also about $315 LESS than the cheapest Fender. Your choice. In my opinion, though, it's still a great bang-for-the-buck guitar. It can easily hang with any guitar under $200.

Anyway, here are about 60 people who disagree with you and your "friend":

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/SX/SST+57+Vintage/10/1

As you can see, it gets solid 8's and 9's throughout.

I suggest people listen to those who actually OWN the guitar. Read the reviews; don't listen to this charlatan.
Quote by Alexmunst
Do NOT, at any cost buy this guitar! I have a friend who owns an SX, and it goes out of tune very quickly, it does NOT sound good and it is a cheap Fender Stratocaster imitation. If you want a Strat, get a fender, or fender-owned brand Strat, but not this cheap piece of $@!*!!!! Fender is way better quality, stays in tune, and sounds almost perfect! Never buy any SX brand guitar, period. The same company
Rondo Music
makes very high value acoustic, acoustics/electrics, and electrics (Agile), and Electric Guitars and Basses (Douglas) are very good. Valencia (acoustic) is ok. I'm not sure about the Gypsy Rose, Brice, & Halo brands so don't buy them. Don't buy either amp, percussion equipment is high quality (Vic Firth, Yamaha, etc.), not sure about the violins, the Accessories are very good (Fender strings, Hamilton capos). Except for SX, pretty much everything else is good, so have fun!

PS: Why should anyone listen to you. Three reasons:

1. You're only 14.
2. You're a noob.
3. You have some Disturbed cover art in your profile. (seriously, Disturbed)

Case closed.
Quote by Alexmunst
Rondo Music

wtf dude you're not supposed to wreck someones gear ad, read the rules.
They say you're a Nobody, until Somebody kills you.
Quote by Alexmunst
Rondo Music

You're an idiot, for two reasons. One, it's really shitty to post in a for sale thread telling people not to buy the gear. Two, SX makes pretty damn good stuff for the price and you're just talking out your ass.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I have an sx bass and It sounds awsome not as well as a $700. but I bought it for $99 so you might be selling a little high maybe $50 or $60
Quote by Florbastang
Thanks for the endorsement. I'm really glad you've had the opportunity to play this exact guitar that I'm selling to make such a judgment. It's no Fender, but it's also about $315 LESS than the cheapest Fender. Your choice. In my opinion, though, it's still a great bang-for-the-buck guitar. It can easily hang with any guitar under $200.

+1

If I had $85, I'd buy it just to spite that kid.
You're*
Bump because of how much of a tool that Alex kid is. SX make some quality gear for their prices.

Also, that's one sexy neck!
where abouts are you located?
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Wow... SX guitars are not that bad dude, what was your friend smoking...
SX guitars are great, but if you buy 'em new, make sure you get them intonated somewhere as it is horrible, other than that, they're great guitars.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Free bump. I have heard nothing but good things about these guitars.
For Sale/Trade:
Boss AC-2
Dunlop GCB 95

Telecaster Deluxe '72 reissue > Peavey VTX
Fender J Bass
I have one of those cheap SX Strats - I put a lot of upgrades into mine, so for the cost of a MIM standard, I have much, much better guitar.

they are pretty good quality for such a cheap price.
SRV R.I.P.
Quote by Alexmunst
Rondo Music

REPORTED!!
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
OK dude in this case remake this thread, there's little point trying to sell this guitar with that as the first reply.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.