This is just a quick part of the lyrics to a song not the whole song only expect about a 1/5 of this song

I've got you seen from what is what i wish.
Your nothin true to what i want.
You've got nothin in my path.
I've venturd out
above the stars
to only find...
What has just been put off behind me.
I only believe in what i've heard...
And your nothing i have ever--thought of...
I see from you, you have nothing to be heard
Can't see it from here but i see it comming from there
Mus'nt hear it, its what shouldnt be held of.
Its only what i have ever dreamed
cause its..
Only what you've got nothing
in..my..cold..heart.

This is all ive got so far might not sound good if you sing it without the correct speed and pitch but if you actualy sing it the way i do it sound F******G sweet but sad at the same time.

The lyrics are about a hard time of when i saw something in one way and my parents only sought it out in another way.
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Take out the locking nut on ur guitar man! That way u can tune whenever!

Quote by Karvid
Usernames are for the weak. I have never created a username in my life and I feel proud of that accomplishment.
Respond to this ****ING thing already!
Quote by EndOfNothing656

Quote by Karvid
Usernames are for the weak. I have never created a username in my life and I feel proud of that accomplishment.
Quote by lastrockgod
Respond to this ****ING thing already!

Not with that attitude mister.
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Quote by Blackballed
Not with that attitude mister.

LOL!
okey-Dokey
Quote by EndOfNothing656

Quote by Karvid
umm ya ill try to finish this song and hopefully add some music to it and post on youtube for ya all to veiw and listen to it so if you can wait bout 5months then ya...or sooner cause i get bored
Quote by EndOfNothing656

Quote by Karvid
Quote by Ninjamonkey767
*Reported*

No bumping your thread. Go over the rules real quick regarding what extend you can converse in your own piece.

i wasnt bumping i was just informing the veiwers that i am going to edit this song a lil and then add to youtube so i can show a sample of what it might sound like so ya.
Quote by EndOfNothing656

Quote by Karvid
ohh ok sorry lol thats when there was 1veiw...and i kinda just wanted people to start talking but ya....umm btw with that first one i was already so there was no harm in it
Quote by EndOfNothing656

Quote by Karvid