sorry for posting another what amp thread but I was looking at getting the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe but now I'm not so sure. I need an amp that owns at Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, U2 and also it has to have a REALLY NICE CLEAN channel which is why I liked the Fender but it's just not gonna have enough distortion to play Green Da,y Van Halen and Slash stuff . I don't want a metal sounding amp and it's also gunna be my first tube amp so any suggestions on what amp to get? Thanks
I just posted in the other thread. Traynor YCS50 combo. It is an amazing amp with great versatility and you will be able to nail 90% of the classic rock tones up to modern hard rock and 90's metal.
Quote by TubeAmpGuy
I just posted in the other thread. Traynor YCS50 combo. It is an amazing amp with great versatility and you will be able to nail 90% of the classic rock tones up to modern hard rock and 90's metal.

is there any where on the internet that I can hear it? if you know any websites please let me know I'm just getting some more peoples opinions before I go to the music store. thanks though man =)
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Don't get it. IT will suck on the overdrive, although the cleans will be good.

Crate V30 3112T gets my vote.

As well as mine
Crate V-series or any Blackheart sounds nice. But again, I don't think they sell Blackhearts in AU.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Don't get it. IT will suck on the overdrive, although the cleans will be good.

Crate V30 3112T gets my vote.

i don't think they sell that model of crate in Aus either
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Well it is discontinued. Look hard enough used and you could get one for $400 on ebay in the USA and get it shipped to Aus for less than $550 total I bet.

but what about the power plug thing it wouldn't work in Aus?
Quote by MortifiedLizard
Crate V-series or any Blackheart sounds nice. But again, I don't think they sell Blackhearts in AU.

they sell the Blackheart 5 watt combo but is 5 watts enough to play in a band? lol i don't really think so but maybe they could order me a Blackheart amp then since they get them =) what model though?
Traynor gets my vote. It would be perfect for you
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
they sell the Blackheart 5 watt combo but is 5 watts enough to play in a band? lol i don't really think so but maybe they could order me a Blackheart amp then since they get them =) what model though?

They have a 15w version now, and it's supposed to be screaming.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Handsome Devil. It's 15 watts. This would be a lot easier if you told us what you can get there, and what the pricing is. As opposed to us continually posting amps that you can't get in Oz.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
i was pretty sure they sold traynor in aus, i might be mistaken. whats your budget anyway, maybe one of us could give a suggestion.
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too
Quote by Besa-Moogie
i was pretty sure they sold traynor in aus, i might be mistaken. whats your budget anyway, maybe one of us could give a suggestion.

i guess maybe $1000 to $3000 Australian dollars bro =)
but I can't afford $3000 dollars so I'll have to save for longer and I really don't want to wait that long so any where in between $1000 to $3000
wow man with that type of money you could get anything you really wanted well kinda I know prices of aus suck. ever thought about some mesa/boogie stuff or high end marshall stuff, just a few ideas.

Quote by RCA1186

^ guess someone has too
Quote by Besa-Moogie
wow man with that type of money you could get anything you really wanted well kinda I know prices of aus suck. ever thought about some mesa/boogie stuff or high end marshall stuff, just a few ideas.

yeah I have thought about mesa and also the AMAZING stuff I could by if it wasn't stupid Australian money DAMMIT! any how what mesa model?
i don't know much about mesa, i am not sure who on this forum is the mesa master. do any of the shops around you stock mesa??

Quote by RCA1186

^ guess someone has too
Quote by Besa-Moogie
i don't know much about mesa, i am not sure who on this forum is the mesa master. do any of the shops around you stock mesa??

yeah billy hyde sell it other wise is the Peavey Classic 30 any good I was looking those but I'm not sure if they have enough distortion for me. other wise do you any good marshall amps?
Marshalls will be significantly more and don't even think about a Mesa in any country other than the US with that budget. Mesas are ridiculously overpriced in foreign countries. I would love to be the guy that gets the markup over the US prices though.
Oh yea, you could probably get a used JCM or something like that but nothing new from Marshall unless it's solid state, which I don't recommend.
oath mesa stuff is over priced here. its a joke but like someone said its only because there isn't a bigger enough market for sales.

Quote by RCA1186

^ guess someone has too
your right...some people are just having bad days....and some people are just pure pr*cks..

Quote by RCA1186

^ guess someone has too
Yea that guy's a douche. If that's what it says on the website you have no reason to think otherwise and he shouldn't pull that shit. Unless he was joking, then it's kinda funny but you can't really tell on the internet.