So does anybody out there have any home remedies to help heal a sunburn?
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Aloe Vera.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Put semen on it and it will feel better. (true story search google if you don't believe)
Aloe Vera is god, taking a cold shower helps too.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Icy Hot
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
yeah don't have any aloe vera. the only store open around here is walmart, and mine is undergoing renovations and they are out of stock of everything
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
not a home remedy but IB profen helps lots, and its available over the counter.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Vinegar, salt, crush up two pieces of chalkboard, add the powder to a mix and finish it all off with a nice healthy dose of bleach.

You will be right as rain before you know it.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Let's hope his dick isn't burned.

Is it possible to even get sunburn on your dick? I have never heard of anyone ever getting it there... hmmm
well I guess if i went fishing naked i could get a pretty mean burn on the dick. alas it was meerly shirtless fishing.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

Quote by ViperScale
Is it possible to even get sunburn on your dick? I have never heard of anyone ever getting it there... hmmm

have u ever heard of someone try to?
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Be back in a min going to find a nudist forum and ask if you can get sunburn on your dick real fast.
The only thing I ever did was cover my burns in lotion and try not to move too much. Sorry man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by ViperScale

I'd imagine you could, it's skin. Can't see me testing out that anytime soon though.
Uv rays don't care what month it is, and neither does a fisherman. my profile pick has the fish that I caught on said day. I have a shirt covering the sunburnt back though
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

showering. Once you dry off, you'll finish drying the skin out, which will cause it to peal. This is going to itch sooooo bad, that you will want to kill youself. IM NOT KIDDING! but it wont burn anymore. And once it peals, you're healed. Thats the fast way

The other way is aloe Vera. It raises the chances of you not having to deal with the itchy pealing.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
shark liver oil, i think i had it put on my sunburn in Hawaii, but i dont remember if it worked cuz i was like 3.

but my first advice is to get out of the sun, and good job i see you have, assuming u dont have ur laptop on the beach, in which case please sir, im on vacation, dont try to remind me of the real world, i hope u get sand in it, bitch.
yep no sun for me for three whole days, im really starting to look more like a nerd

vacation whats that? exotic food dish?
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

captain ron, I love that movie
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again