Does anyone know of any players who can play both lefty and righty? That doesn't count Michael Angelo Batio though, he's a freak.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
In music, Kurt Cobain was ambidextrous. Jimi Hendrix and Mark Knopfler are known to be ambidextrous at playing the guitar

Says Wikipedia.

Awesome sig, btw. "You know what they call a quarter-pounder with cheese in France?"
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
Says Wikipedia.

Awesome sig, btw. "You know what they call a quarter-pounder with cheese in France?"

What post in wiki says that? I know jimi played a right handed guitar left handed but i never heard of him playing a guitar right handed though.
Quote by ViperScale
What post in wiki says that? I know jimi played a right handed guitar left handed but i never heard of him playing a guitar right handed though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambidexterity

Scroll down to Music.

Doesn't say much, really.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
There's this guy who used to teach at the place where I take lessons…

…oh wait, that was Michael Angelo Batio. Never mind.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Quote by ewp805
Says Wikipedia.

YES! Congratulations, you are officially the first person to actually know what my sig is.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Quote by M<rockqer>M
YES! Congratulations, you are officially the first person to actually know what my sig is.

No way...surely there are more pulp fiction fans than that? It's an awesome film!!!

And Joe Perry is left handed, but plays guitar right handed, and I'm pretty sure Mark Knopfler is the same.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
No way...surely there are more pulp fiction fans than that? It's an awesome film!!!

And Joe Perry is left handed, but plays guitar right handed, and I'm pretty sure Mark Knopfler is the same.

Yar, I know it too, just never said owt before.
i know alot of guitarists especially older ones are bleft handed but play right because they cant get hold of lefties back then

that sorta counts
I kind of can, I'm a lefty but started learning righty, but then like 2 months later I discovered that left handed guitars existed so I just started learning both. I now play lefty better but I can still do some decent righty stuff.
You totally just saw the word ambidextrous in the 'I can feel my soul thread' didn't you?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by M<rockqer>M

Seriously? It's like, the greatest film ever. I refuse to believe that.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.