So I'm doing Canadian history right now nad I felt the need to tell you something. I have a guy with down-syndrome or something in my class. So we start off talking about canadian history of course but we slightly drift off-topic and strat talking about if we were on an uncharted island and what we had to do to survive after a plane crash. Well, the teacher gave some people injuries to see how they would deal with it. But this down-syndrome guy is stubborn so he wants to pick his injury. He picks that he has water in his ears. then whenever the techer would ask him something we would be like "What? I can't hear you I have water in my ear" and then after we COMPLETELY finished this topic he randomly shouts out..."ALSO THE WATER LEAKED INTO MY BRAIN AND I'M GOING TO DIE" So yeah, just thought I would enlighten you on my day.
Quote by Foo'
BC Rich : I make noise, not music.

Quote by GreekRockr9
I played a Gibson SG once that was horrible. Most of them are awesome, but this one sucked! There were no strings on it, and it looked like the tuners had fallen off.
Kramer.

Just throwing that out there.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I am ashamed to say I loled,
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
lmao thats hilarious
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Ok? That's not that funny (especially considering he has down sysndrome) or interesting. Also how do you have someone with down syndrome in your class? Most people with down syndrome can barely talk. Are you in special-ed or something?
Quote by Castlebravo
Ok? That's not that funny (especially considering he has down sysndrome) or interesting. Also how do you have someone with down syndrome in your class? Most people with down syndrome can barely talk. Are you in special-ed or something?

have you ever met somebody with downs syndrome?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Castlebravo

There are people with Down's Syndrome that can still function in daily life like a normal person, they just have a drastically reduced mental capacity.
Quote by madbasslover
There are people with Down's Syndrome that can still function in daily life like a normal person, they just have a drastically reduced mental capacity.

I had someone with down syndrome in my woodshop class, I was amazed he had all his digits and limbs by the end of each day.
Quote by Castlebravo

You're right. We should avoid laughing with people who have down syndrome, despite the probability that he was doing it to make people laugh.

TS, from now on tell the special ed kids that they aren't funny, because they're incapable of having a sense of humor.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by madbasslover

Not necessarily, they tend to be as intelligent as you or I, but just don't have the proper means of communicating what they are trying to do/say.