so... what is the funniest thing you have every been apart of or watched happen.
post them here.

i got 2

1) we where playing dodge ball with a football against a wall and my friend kicked the ball to lets call him bob and bob forgot to move and got hit in the nads and fell to to the ground and threw up

2) it was in the morning and we where up the hill looking down on my school field and we noticed that people walking through the field where make trails from the dew so we went down there and made a big pen0r in the grass and everyone walking past could see this big thing in the grass... good times.

so what are yours?
Quote by slashanator
so... what is the funniest thing you have every been apart of or watched happen.
post them here.

i got 2

1) we where playing dodge ball with a football against a wall and my friend kicked the ball to lets call him bob and bob forgot to move and got hit in the nads and fell to to the ground and threw up

2) it was in the morning and we where up the hill looking down on my school field and we noticed that people walking through the field where make trails from the dew so we went down there and made a big pen0r in the grass and everyone walking past could see this big thing in the grass... good times.

so what are yours?

pen0r lol
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
almost the same as the football thing, except it was at baseball practice with a straight line drive to MY nads!
Last year during a pep rally a senior from the cross country team gave the braveheart speach with an irish accent and LOTS of gusto.

EDIT: oh, and also last year we had an indoor baseball practice. Because we were inside we had to use "soft balls." They're baseballs made out of cloth and are much softer than a normal ball so they can be used indoors without ruining a gym floor, hallway tiles, etc. So toward the end of practice our coach decided it would be a good arm workout and reflex drill to play dodgeball with said baseballs in the gym. one thing led to another, and three people who were stupid enough not to wear a cup to friggin BASEBALL PRACTICE got hit in the gonads and dropped to the floor in pain. again,
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Sep 18, 2008,
my spanish teacher is deaf in one ear and partially deaf in another ear (bless her soul!) and, well, everyday is funny. we dont do anything to her, thats just mean, we do shit to each other. just imagain wut happens in there lol.
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
One time I put on a huge foam batman mask (he had a coonskin cap on), jumped on his back and he ran me down the freshmen hallway while making LOUD NOISES. It doesn't seem funny now, but oh the laughter we shared at the time.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
WELL.....

The other day in math class, we had a substitute teacher. In fact, all the math classes had subs that day. Well I got up to throw something away, and i look across the hall into the other math class, and I see the substitute for that class is a legal midget. Literally about 3 feet tall. Meanwhile our teacher is having individual conversations with each person one by one, I tell the rest of the class to come check this out. So our teacher starts talking to one kid who told her how at birth, he was the biggest baby to be born in that hospital or something.

So keep in mind that there are two conversations going on, one about this how much this kid weighed at birth, and the other about how freaking small this man is (no disrespect). So one kid walks up and looks across the hall with everyone staring at him, and right as he sees the short man, he has this amazing reaction which ends up with him laughing, and the rest of us laughing. At the same time that that happened, the kid told the teacher that he was a "fat baby", and she believed that we were laughing at his comment, and was completely oblivious to the very small man. So she turns to us and says "Now come on you all!!! That is a very common weight for a little baby of that size!!!" We could not contain our laughter, and then we see the midget from across the hall come up and shut his door.

I'm sorry to everyone's lives I just wasted, it was one of those "you had to be there" things.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
When everyone noticed that someone carved a giant penis into the football field, that was a good laugh.

Also I can't help but snicker in study hall when the retarded kids make loud, obnoxious noises in the halls.

Oh, and people with ridiculous amounts of books falling.
Quote by Natrone
Last year during a pep rally a senior from the cross country team gave the braveheart speach with an irish accent and LOTS of gusto.

But Braveheart was the Scottish..

William Wallace..

ehhh?

(Walks away)
Quote by terrencemaddox
One time I put on a huge foam batman mask (he had a coonskin cap on), jumped on his back and he ran me down the freshmen hallway while making LOUD NOISES. It doesn't seem funny now, but oh the laughter we shared at the time.

terrence your sentence doesn't make sence....but i love you
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
terrence your sentence doesn't make sence....but i love you

Love you too.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by garrett5
But Braveheart was the Scottish..

William Wallace..

ehhh?

(Walks away)

Pardon my arrogance. I've never actually seen the movie and I always seem to get the Scotts and Irish confused in my mind...their accents seem somewhat the same to me.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
The funniest thing ever happened in grade 7.

The principal was speaking in from of the whole school at an assembly, talking about whatever. Suddenly, somebody received a text message which loudly echoed throughout the gym. The principal got a bit of an angry look and began to say "I all my time here, I have NEVER..."

And then his phone got a message. All 800-odd students simultaneously in laughter, which continued for about 2 minutes, before everybody started clapping. It was absolutely hilarious.

At the end of the assembly he said something like "obviously we all have things we can improve on, including myself", which set everybody off again.

He was such a cool guy about it.
Quote by tremeloud
WELL.....

The other day in math class, we had a substitute teacher. In fact, all the math classes had subs that day. Well I got up to throw something away, and i look across the hall into the other math class, and I see the substitute for that class is a legal midget. Literally about 3 feet tall. Meanwhile our teacher is having individual conversations with each person one by one, I tell the rest of the class to come check this out. So our teacher starts talking to one kid who told her how at birth, he was the biggest baby to be born in that hospital or something.

So keep in mind that there are two conversations going on, one about this how much this kid weighed at birth, and the other about how freaking small this man is (no disrespect). So one kid walks up and looks across the hall with everyone staring at him, and right as he sees the short man, he has this amazing reaction which ends up with him laughing, and the rest of us laughing. At the same time that that happened, the kid told the teacher that he was a "fat baby", and she believed that we were laughing at his comment, and was completely oblivious to the very small man. So she turns to us and says "Now come on you all!!! That is a very common weight for a little baby of that size!!!" We could not contain our laughter, and then we see the midget from across the hall come up and shut his door.

I'm sorry to everyone's lives I just wasted, it was one of those "you had to be there" things.

haha, i laughed

on topic: it's not one particular occasion, but there's this enormously fat girl at my school that plops her fat on top of the table and sleeps on top of it during study halls. no lie.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
it was near easter so some student organization hid plastic easter eggs around school with candy. My friends and I usually got to school pretty early, so we found some of these eggs and ate the candy. When we were done we had all these eggs so we went to the water fountain, filled them with water, and re-hid them. Then we sat back and waited for people to come find our new and improved eggs. Lots of screams from girls and "what the f*ck"s from guys ensued
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Hey Nathaniel!!!

Well anyways, some things at my school is there is this one really big flax bush, and big railing next to it so I decided to do flips and stuff into it..

Another, since im a rather small lieghtwieght guy (not as small as TS) i decided to jump on my mates shoulders and we ran round the school and people through bags and stuff at us, so we returned the favour

We also have a massive bank at our school, when it's pissing down or icy on the fields we run and slide on our stomachs for like 20m.. Oh the looks we get at times
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
- Last year my friend had an energy drink in his hand, and got pissed off at it for some reason. He went up to the garbage can (about 1 foot away), yelled "FUCK YOU, DRINK!!!", and threw it down as hard as he could. It hit the rim of the can and bounced away.

- Last year (again) in math, my friend would make crossbows with pens and would shoot them at people. One day, the dude that everyone hated decided to sit near us. So, I tapped his back, he turned around and my friend shot a pen ink holder at his face. Nearly took out his eye.

There's more, but I don't remember alot.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by faint_spirit
haha, i laughed

on topic: it's not one particular occasion, but there's this enormously fat girl at my school that plops her fat on top of the table and sleeps on top of it during study halls. no lie.

And you lived to tell about it!!!!
The other day in class, my cell phone went off. The funny part is my brother ****ed with it and made The Backstreet Boys my ringtone. It went off in the middle of a test. I think the song was "As Long as You love me." And I don't even know anyone in the class.

I think people might think im gay because my phone is pink and I happened to be wearing a striped shirt that day.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
One time these two guys drew a penis on the door (which looked like a penis) of this one teacher that always talked about penis. The teacher saw it and he was like, "Omg there's a penis on my penis door! You penis kids need to behave!" Long penis short, penis. Then he got hit in the nuts, it was funny lol.
I make bad/lame jokes in my Pre-Calculus class, but my friends and I find them hilarious. For example, we learning about odd and even functions, and the teacher said something like, "Even functions are kinda weird."

And then I said, "Yeah, you could even say that they're a bit odd."

There are also several incidents of dicks drawn in books.
One time I was running sound for a school play, and we had to record a speech. We did the simple thing of mic > computer > Windows sound recorder, and we had the two actresses reading their lines. Well, they kept screwing up, and on one take, they just started cursing very loud and randomly. Unbeknown (is that a word?) to them, I kept that take just in case the need arose.

Well, somehow our playlist got deleted the night before the first show, so I hurried and threw another one together. And guess which speech I grabbed by mistake....
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
I had a BK costume I got from Target for like $30 and I used to run around school in it all the time. Got quite a laugh from students and teachers alike.

I was such a child...
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Walking down the hall screaming "I LOVE D*CK"
And all the black people would freak out.
I'm not racist.
I'm just saying...