Anyone know any excepts, diary entries, etc I could find on the internet from an insane person's view? Or maybe someone about to die?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
There's this great piece of literature I found I believe it was called
The Pit
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
The Pit

alas, the pit.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by ewp805
The Internet

Fixed.
you could always use kurt cobain's suicide letter. he was wacked out of his gord because of the drugs he was on so i'd say that he was crazy, erratic, and insane due to the drugs, but....
Quote by slash16x
you could always use kurt cobain's suicide letter. he was wacked out of his gord because of the drugs he was on so i'd say that he was crazy, erratic, and insane due to the drugs, but....

Except it was his wife who blew his brains out... and the note itself isn't that crazy insane.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
The heroin diaries - a year in the life of a shattered rock star.

Its the diary of nikki sixx the bassist from Motley Crue. Even if you dont like the band its a pretty good book.
Quote by hazardmaster
Anyone know any excepts, diary entries, etc I could find on the internet from an insane person's view? Or maybe someone about to die?

Hitler wrote a book. Pretty much a rant about the jews though.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by slash16x
you could always use Courtney Love's murder letter. he was wacked out of his gord because of the drugs he was on so i'd say that he was crazy, erratic, and insane due to the drugs, but....

Fixed.
Quote by elekguit
Hitler wrote a book. Pretty much a rant about the jews though.

Actually, it was a rant about a lot of things. It was a rant about communism, bankers, art, the way children should be raised, workers, etc, etc.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.