hi so I am currently in a hospital emergency room on my iPhone bored out of my skull. I was at a mixed martial arts class and we were doing some sparing, the guy I was against did a take down and proceeded to put me in a kimura hold. I resisted so he went to hook his leg around my head for leverage. In the process he kicked me in the head so hard that my innear started to bleed. So I was told better go to the hospital by my floor fellow once igor back to my rez. So now I have been waking 1.5 hours in an emergency room, my head hurts and I has reading and papers I can't write now. **** triage ( the system they use to decide when you yet treatment). So I think I'm going toquit mma, after last practice I was so hurt that I could barely move and m throat was so swollen I couldn't swallow, now this. Oh well I'll get a doctor's note an won't go to class tommorow. A whole day of reading text books and sleep.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by Spamwise
Isn't ear-bleeding a possible symptom of brain trauma..?

That's 2 more days off school.

Ker-ching!

Edit: I should point out that I hope you do get better.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yes it is, or a damages ear drum. That's why I'm in the hospital
I shot JR

I lol'd at the thread title.

EDIT: Get better, dude.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
though I probably just have a burst blood vessel in my ear or else I would have seen a doctor sooner
I shot JR

I'm really sorry.. I'm not a mean guy but I laughed so hard when I read the thread title.
Quote by Drmckool
though I probably just have a burst blood vessel in my ear or else I would have seen a doctor sooner

The wait for the ER is crazy. I went in because I was blacking out for no apparent reason, and even though i blacked out there with a bunch of nurses around, it still took like an hour for me to see a doctor.
Quote by Gmurcielago14
ju juitsu?

ya man that's what we were doing when I was kicked
I shot JR

Haha I am still laughing at the thought of you using your phone for UG in the hospital bed.

You should have come to UG first to get medical advice.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Drmckool
ya man that's what we were doing when I was kicked

Nice dude I do it too
firstly, hope you get better soon.

second don't be a pussy, thats what mma is all about. keep at it and next time you can split some guys head open
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by Spamwise
The wait for the ER is crazy. I went in because I was blacking out for no apparent reason, and even though i blacked out there with a bunch of nurses around, it still took like an hour for me to see a doctor.

The line is pretty small right now though and I think brain truma would get so see a doctor in less than an hour an 4 minutes when the other people have a sprained wrist and no one else has any visible injury
I shot JR

Wait, aren't you supposed to turn phones off in hospitals?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Wait, aren't you supposed to turn phones off in hospitals?

Ya but my iPhone looks like an iPod so they probably think I'm just playing games on it
I shot JR

Maybe your iPhone gave you ear cancer, and the kick actually made it more visible O.o
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Quote by Drmckool
hi so I am currently in a hospital emergency room on my iPhone bored out of my skull. I was at a mixed martial arts class and we were doing some sparing, the guy I was against did a take down and proceeded to put me in a kimura hold. I resisted so he went to hook his leg around my head for leverage. In the process he kicked me in the head so hard that my innear started to bleed. So I was told better go to the hospital by my floor fellow once igor back to my rez. So now I have been waking 1.5 hours in an emergency room, my head hurts and I has reading and papers I can't write now. **** triage ( the system they use to decide when you yet treatment). So I think I'm going toquit mma, after last practice I was so hurt that I could barely move and m throat was so swollen I couldn't swallow, now this. Oh well I'll get a doctor's note an won't go to class tommorow. A whole day of reading text books and sleep.

Same thing happened to me, except tonsilitis. Like coughing up puss. It's bad. Emergency Waiting Rooms are worse.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Go see a doc.....
Wait.

This is a first.
Somebody went to the doctor. before The Pit!

Seriously, hope it's not TOO serious.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by McLovin-
Go see a doc.....
Wait.

This is a first.
Somebody went to the doctor. before The Pit!

Seriously, hope it's not TOO serious.

Ya I though the 3 hour wait was worth not gettng serious brain damage or losing my hearing in my right ear
I shot JR

Ouch.

Quote by Drmckool

Is that from being kicked in the head, or am I just not familiar with the phrase?
Glad to hear u takin jiu jitsu classes. Been thinking of taking some myself. What do you think of them so far.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by Tire Me.
Ouch.

Is that from being kicked in the head, or am I just not familiar with the phrase?

Yeah, I thought the same thing.
TS hope you get better.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MustangSVT
Glad to hear u takin jiu jitsu classes. Been thinking of taking some myself. What do you think of them so far.

well they sound painful dont you think?
Quote by MustangSVT

ya they are fun but I keep gettin hurt at them
I shot JR

Quote by Tire Me.
Ouch.

it's not that easy to type with an iPhone. The letters are to close together.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
it's not that easy to type with an iPhone. The letters are to close together.

oh that explains it

i was over here like "wow this poor guy got kicked REALLY HARD"
Quote by Tire Me.
Ouch.

That can be translated to:

"When I got back to the residence hall."

Hope you don't die, TS.
I'd like to thank you on the behalf of the Pit for keeping your text speak to a minimum. Despite possible brain trauma, too!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
it's now 3:50, I am still in the ER and there is no sign of that changing soon. My injury was either not serious at all or misdiagnosed. I still want a doctor's opinion. I suspect I will be home no earlier than 7am if I am lucky
I shot JR

LOL the health care system in america is fukd! i do brazilian jiu jitsu myself, love it
Ibanez RG350ex
hope you're doing ok dude.. my brother once got his ear bleeding but because of cotton buds lolz.. but this one is kinda scary..
Quote by jake911
Isnt there a reason you have to turn of phones?

Yes, the microwaves used to transmit data can interfere with some of the machinery they use.
Quote by Spamwise
Isn't ear-bleeding a possible symptom of brain trauma..?

It can be, but not always. It's probably something in his actual ear that's been damaged.
How long have you been in hospital, TS?
so at 8:30 (9.5 hours after I arrived) the doctor finally saw me and did some tests of my motor skills and ears. In the end I popped my right eardrum and suffered a minor cuncusion. I'm on medication now and cannot shower for 12 days but I'm glad it's not brain damage
I shot JR

Damn, I'm glad it's not worse

You oughta not use the iPhone though, it interferes with the hospital... stuff.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
dude, you can't shower for 12 days??

you gonna stink, chil'
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.