I'm moving into my dorm this saturday and one thing I haven't really thought about until this point is what kind of food I should buy to eat in the dorm. Besides the obvious ramen, easy mac, and cereal any suggestions? And by ramen I of course mean cup noodle.
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FAPPAGE!!!

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
I went into my dealers place once and they were all stoned off their tits watching Pokemon and eating Spongebob Squarepants christmas calender chocolates, in March...

But that's another story. Cheese and tuna is always good.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
hashbrowns

take 7 minutes to make and damn good with bacon
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Fruits and veggies. Trust me you'll start feeling really sick and malnurished after a while! Plus going to the bathroom will be a nightmare!
slim jims and bawls
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
peanut butter and jelly (and bread, duh). make sure to bring dish detergent! But here's a college protip: steal bowls and silverware from your dining hall, then just throw em out when you're done. No need to wash, and no evidence.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
this thread is now: how many times we can count the word "ramen"
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
you should try and keep some fruits and vegetables cause you dont have to cook them or anything, but if you feel like junk food, pizza pockets always do well for me
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
peanut butter and jelly!!
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
If you're on a meal plan, you don't really need any food.

If your dorm doesn't have a microfridge (a mini fridge with a microwave on top), then get just a mini fridge. You just need to provide yourself breakfast, such as cereal. The rest you can get at your cafeteria. You don't want to take up space with unnecessary food.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
If you're on a meal plan, you don't really need any food.

If your dorm doesn't have a microfridge (a mini fridge with a microwave on top), then get just a mini fridge. You just need to provide yourself breakfast, such as cereal. The rest you can get at your cafeteria. You don't want to take up space with unnecessary food.

<3 microfridge
But I found it was good to have food in case I wanted some after the dining halls were closed (after midnight here at Towson), or if I was too sick to go anwhere, or if it was raining/cold/snowing/etc.
But yea, Reduced Fat Cheezits and Flavor Blasted Goldfish saved my life. hah
do you have a microwave? if so, Hot Pockets!
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I steal fruit from the dining halls to eat in the morning on the way to classes, other than that I've usually got the following snacks:

Dorito's
Frosted Mini Wheats
Honey Mustard and/or sourdough pretzels
popcorn
sunflower seeds
chocolate chip "creme pies" (lol)
those amazing pink frosted animal crackers
You may not have them where you are but if you do, Mi Goreng noodles!!!

They're incredibly cheap (about 60 cents each) and with about 3-4 packets you can make a huge meal.

I live off them for the last 3 days before each paycheck.
if you have a fridge get salad and you can get this precooked chicken breast stuff for like 10 bucks thats the equivalent of five breats.. its my saving grace. If you ahve a stove or something its great for stirfries and stuff. if you only ave a microwave its great for sandwiches.. and if neither.. salad and cold wraps.
Black Beans, Rice, Cheese, Chicken or Beef, Tortillas: Burritos/Quesadillas/Fajitas
Noodles (spaghetti), Tomato Sauce, Beef, Garlic, Basic Seasonings: Spaghetti
Noodles (Egg or Rice Noodles), Beef or Chicken, Vegetables, Basic Seasonings: Stir Fry
Rice, Chicken or Beef, Vegetables, Teriyaki Sauce: Chicken or Beef Teriyaki

All this shit is cheap (if you are willing to look for good prices) and you can make enough food in one batch to last for several meals. Also, being able to cook (even simple food) means that you will be making a lot of friends in college.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Microwaveable burritos, deep dish pizzas, and Hot Pockets. Lots and lots of Hot Pockets.

Quote by RU Experienced?
I steal fruit from the dining halls to eat in the morning on the way to classes, other than that I've usually got the following snacks:

Dorito's
Frosted Mini Wheats
Honey Mustard and/or sourdough pretzels
popcorn
sunflower seeds
chocolate chip "creme pies" (lol)
those amazing pink frosted animal crackers

Hell fucking yes.