Hey all,

Just after an opinion on this guitar.I have been into a couple of stores and played this particular guitar and i quite like it. I also like the finish on it and the sleeker/smoother design appeals to me.

Just wondering if anyone has one, what they think of it etc. Im guessing its a fairly new guitar as i cant find much info on them apart from whats listed on the ibanez website.

Cheers,

Darren
for that kind of money u can get a way better guitar....those pickups arent that eyecatching
I believe it's quite good, however, since I do not play one I cannot give you a fully accurate answer.

Maybe, have a visit to the shops and try one out for yourself. They'd probably let you do that.
Quote by lotsofvolume
I believe it's quite good, however, since I do not play one I cannot give you a fully accurate answer.

Maybe, have a visit to the shops and try one out for yourself. They'd probably let you do that.

I have played it, and i like it.

Im basically just asking if there is any reason not to get it
Quote by georgakis187
for that kind of money u can get a way better guitar....those pickups arent that eyecatching

What would you suggest is a "way better guitar" in that price range then? Like i said i have been into a few shops and played a few, this is the one i like the best of what ive seen. But im open to suggestions
The pick-ups are in fact, fairly decent. Everyone seems to decide that because the pickups are ibanez brand, that they're shit. Thats not the case.

If you personally like the feel of the guitar, then there is no reason why you shouldn't get it. Nothing wrong with it.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13