was he the lead guitarist?

he should replace the new guitarist for the human abstract.
Yeah he was the lead guitarist.. I loved his work. And yeah he should the new guitarist for the human abstract kinda sucks.
i hope this doesnt mean a downfall for them
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Damn he was so good. But apparently they already got a replacement so that's good.

And their gunna start writing another album??? Already? I'm excited.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Yeah, this kind of sucks. The next DH album should be pretty interesting, I was always under the impression that Kris had a lot of influence over how they wrote. Now with him gone, who knows what we'll get.
Well my favorite two albums of theirs he didn't participate in so i am very interested in how this will turn out, i'm also excited because they are ganging up with Salad Days yet again which is where they recorded Mark of the Judas and So Sedated, and the producer is the same and they said he had a lot of influence on their sound, hopefully he will influence them to go back to their roots again.
i really don't like darkest hour's vocalist but i always liked the music, so maybe he'll get in another band with a better vocalist ?????
Quote by Drewcifer 000
Damn he was so good. But apparently they already got a replacement so that's good.

And their gunna start writing another album??? Already? I'm excited.

i think they only just let one out either earlier this year or it might have been last year
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
even though he's really black metal oriented, i think kris norris might have had a huge influence on darkest hour and changed their sound to the metalcore that they are today. I think without him they have a strong chance to stay away from metalcore.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
Yea, I heard this yesterday and was like wtf. Darkest Hour won't be shit without Kris. Their new guitar player sucks. They even had to cut out the solo to "Demons" b/c he can't play it. Kris was what made Darkest Hour what they are in my opinion.
^ i doubt so. but kris is just a great guitar player and he brought he kick ass solos into darkest hour, thats all. not much will change, its impossible for one guy in a band to change a whole musical direction unless everyone is agreeing with him. and if they're agreeing, why would they change when they're gone?
noooo worst news ever him and aj minnette should start a band
Quote by element4433
That happened to me once. Then I got in my flying car, flew home and made love to my wife, Scarlett Johansen.

Quote by RobertiusB
I've seen Lil' Wayne do some pretty technical solos tbh.
Quote by nate23
Yea, I heard this yesterday and was like wtf. Darkest Hour won't be shit without Kris. Their new guitar player sucks. They even had to cut out the solo to "Demons" b/c he can't play it. Kris was what made Darkest Hour what they are in my opinion.

....not true at all. They were much more amazing when he Wasn't in the band, in my opinion.
Quote by recklessnick
^ i doubt so. but kris is just a great guitar player and he brought he kick ass solos into darkest hour, thats all. not much will change, its impossible for one guy in a band to change a whole musical direction unless everyone is agreeing with him. and if they're agreeing, why would they change when they're gone?

I'm pretty sure Kris wrote more than just solos. You can tell when he entered the band the Darkest Hour sound gradually changed to a more 'melodic death metal' sound. I imagine with him gone its gonna go back to the more thrashy sound they had going beforehand, but thats just my guess.
they took the solo out of demons???

I'm SO happy.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol