Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a new guitar. And I can't make up my mind. My budget is 800usd . I play rock/metal and i also use a lot of clean tones. I'm thinking of buying an Edwards Lp 98Ltc, what other guitars you guys recommend? I would like something that looks kinda modern with HH, midsized neck, fixed bridge.
Look at the Schecter classic series. Pretty versatile guitars with about everything y ouwant.

Again, can't stress the versatility of Fender stratocasters, you could get a MIM.

Also Les Pauls are fairly versatile, but I know nothing of Edwards except that make LP copies. Check out a higher end Agile? They make very comfortable guitars. I know, I have one. :P These should all have mid sized necks.

I also hear Deans have mid sized necks, but they may not be great for cleans. Check em out anyways, don't lmit yourself to anything.

Washburns are also supposed to be good, though I have never played one. I'm just dropping names really but those are all the guitars I could think of.

Cheers,
Can
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware
Quote by Vansvil
Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a new guitar. And I can't make up my mind. My budget is 800usd . I play rock/metal and i also use a lot of clean tones. I'm thinking of buying an Edwards Lp 98Ltc, what other guitars you guys recommend? I would like something that looks kinda modern with HH, midsized neck, fixed bridge.

A edwards d be a good choice..
Quote by stratdud39
fender mim strat, and switch the pickups to your liking. A strat with a seymour duncan, an EMG, and a regular fender single coi(texas special maybe), would be oneof the most versatile guitars ever. DO IT

It really wouldn't be the best idea to put an EMG in with passive pickups.

But yeah, I think a Edwards would be a really nice choice of guitars, they're better than Agiles by a long shot, in my opinion of course.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
highway1 strat i think its 800$ish
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by Lil Macker
It really wouldn't be the best idea to put an EMG in with passive pickups.

But yeah, I think a Edwards would be a really nice choice of guitars, they're better than Agiles by a long shot, in my opinion of course.

ya, but theyre are passive EMGs