in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
playing some rainbow 6 vegas 2.

bored out of ma mind

k koo
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I could have sworn I've seen you closing threads just like this.

Here comes ban number two for me..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I just woke up, and I'm heading for my computer program course right now! Sigh...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I could have sworn I've seen you closing threads just like this.

Here comes ban number two for me..

probably, just feel like touching base with you guys since I havent been here in a loooooooooooooooooooong time.
Most of the important things

Quote by Nelsean
probably, just feel like touching base with you guys since I havent been here in a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

Or this is some kind of secret plot between you and one of the other mods to get rid of us.

..If so, I don't follow.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Or this is some kind of secret plot between you and one of the other mods to get rid of us.

..If so, I don't follow.

nien

Quote by Nelsean

You can touch my base.

I'm bored too
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Nelsean
nien

You know, I've read that speaking in other languages is common of various secret societies. What are you plotting, you Illuminati dog!?!?

..Seriously, though.. I'm fine. I broke my face in a car accident and apparently I get some metal plates right beneath my eyes cause my skull is broken. So I'm actually doing fantastically.. On the day this happens, I will be more related to the cyborg than your average UGer.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, I've read that speaking in other languages is common of various secret societies. What are you plotting, you Illuminati dog!?!?

..Seriously, though.. I'm fine. I broke my face in a car accident and apparently I get some metal plates right beneath my eyes cause my skull is broken. So I'm actually doing fantastically.. On the day this happens, I will be more related to the cyborg than your average UGer.

if this is true...

\m/

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I remember that, how's the girl who's liver was punctured? Everyone come out okay?
Holy shit, a 2004-er.

Sup brah?
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by RU Experienced?
I remember that, how's the girl who's liver was punctured? Everyone come out okay?

Yeah, we're all fine. My little sister got her plastic surgery, she looks almost normal now. She still manages to talk too much even though her jaw is wired shut. And the girl whose liver was punctured, and her lung collapsed? I wish she was dead. I know that sounds awful. But she irritates me to no end. Every couple of days I'll see her, and have to argue myself out of punching her in the stomach to reopen the wounds.
Quote by vintage x metal

Hey man, you're not green anymore.

I liked you as a mod. You were one of mah favorites. How is life? And we don't see you in the metal forum anymore either. Come by sometime.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie