i'll start off by telling you the problem, then I'll explain: i can't decide which premier league football team i want to support. i have a couple of favourites but i can never settle on just one.

i lived in scotland until i was 11, and i supported glasgow rangers. then i moved to germany and i lost interest in them, although i didnt support any german team. now im just about to move to england for university and in my wardrobe i have the following football shirts: Arsenal, Man United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Rangers, a few select countries and about 7 England shirts.

i've boiled it down to two clubs: Arsenal and Liverpool (i never really liked Chelsea anyway). i like Arsenal because my paternal grandfather used to support them, and because Fabregas, one of my favourite players, plays for them. i like Liverpool because Steven Gerrard is my favourite footballer, and i like Torres as well.

i know all the Arsenal fans will tell me to support Arsenal, and the Liverpool fans will tell me to support Liverpool, but can anyone give me a hint on how to decide which club to support? i know it sounds extremely trivial but it is so desperately annoying for me.

thanks.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Why not support them both?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Why not support them both?

okay, so what happens when Liverpool plays Arsenal?

and doesnt everyone support one club only?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Support Liverpool, someone has to.

In all serious, stick with Rangers you turncoat.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by LedZeppelin9345

They'll probably play a game, you know, 45 minutes each way, 15 minute interval.....
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
They'll probably play a game, you know, 45 minutes each way, 15 minute interval.....

RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

I just bought all 4 seasons of Futurama.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

It's only a sport. Don't get too worked up about it.

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

I love it.

My favourite bit is where Zapp takes over the Planet Express ship after being expelled from the DOOP and goes to attack the Neutral Planet, and Fry goes:

"We'll be all *shooting noises*, and they'll be like *screams* and we'll go all *flaps hands around*, then we'll have pancakes to celebrate and I'll be all like *grunting eating noises*"
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Chelsea and Hearts.

They're my favourite teams, why can't they be yours?

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
why dont you have a liverpool shirt?

if you want to support them that is.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
How about you support the club closest to you. That way, you won't get beat up by any local hooligans when you walk down the street on their turf in another teams colors.
A U S S I E
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
You cant support either of them with C.Ronaldo in your name.

yeah i forgot how to change that bit, ive had it for ages.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

Arsenal play some ****ing sexy football sometimes
plus they have Arse in their name....everyone loves arses, including homosexuals (and you know how picky they can be)
Drive me home Jeeves
I'd go with Arsenal if I were you, because your grandfather supported them.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345

Then you have to shout WANKER at yourself.
Quote by MyNameIsRamone
Then you have to shout WANKER at yourself.

ahh, some good old english vernacular. i am so tired of the american slang which is so present on ug.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

Support for Arsenal Football Club. He had Robin van Persie.
Last edited by ralston at Jul 25, 2013,