Page 1 of 4
i got a bloody £80 pound fine last night for peeing in "public"

i was down a f*cking side alley and these arseholes give me an £80 pound fine under section five of the public order act 1986, and when i looked at it section five is about harassment and threatening behaviour in public

f*cking ridiculous, tbh im so glad we have this great police force they do a great job stopping real crimes to be fair

anyone else think the police are just a joke, and if we didn't need them these morons would most likely be serving you food from behind a burger king counter?
You're annoyed because you got busted for peeing in public? Jesus, you sound like a petulant kid. You did wrong, you got busted. Get over it.

Be grateful you didn't spend a night in the cells.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
You should be covered in tar and feathers, then launched from a catapult for your misdeeds.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by imthehitcher

anyone else think the police are just a joke, and if we didn't need them these morons would most likely be serving you food from behind a burger king counter?

'Ey, what's wrong with working at Burger King?

That is pretty ridiculous. I've peed in "public" (the same sort of location as you) numerous times.
I expect it had been a long night for them, or you were an asshole to them.

Otherwise they quite often let you off with a caution and make you clean it up.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Man, a lot of people on this forum whine and cry because they were dumb enough to get caught doing something illegal.

I just don't let cops see when I do stupid shit, it's a method that works quite well for me.
You're*
should have said that you were making an artistic statement. he probably would have looked at you funny and backed away

besides, not all cops are out to fill a quota. there are still some who actually do something about real crime. unfortunately it seems to be fewer and fewer.
Public urination isn't that bad. I think you should be pulled up for it but not for 80 freaking quid!! Bad luck dude.
You should have been dragged through the village by a limping horse for all the villagers to stone you.
Well I wouldn't like it if someone pissed up MY alleyway.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I've done it in the centre of town when I was drunk. Didn't think about the fines. Don't think I'll do it again tbh, or near such a public place £80? **** that, I struggle for more than £10 a week allowance.

I need a job kthxbai.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Oh. I thought this was going to be a thread about N.W.A.

I am sadly disappointed.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by metacarpi
You're annoyed because you got busted for peeing in public? Jesus, you sound like a petulant kid. You did wrong, you got busted. Get over it.

yea cheers pal, firstly may i point out it was not in public or view of the public which is what makes it so ridiculous

secondly she said she was charging me under section 5 of the public order act 1986, which concerns harassment or threatening behaviour in public

now do you consider a bloke peeing around a corner in an alley to be threatening? if so i really hate to think what it's like in derby
Dude, you pissed in my shoes!!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by imthehitcher
yea cheers pal, firstly may i point out it was not in public or view of the public which is what makes it so ridiculous

secondly she said she was charging me under section 5 of the public order act 1986, which concerns harassment or threatening behaviour in public

now do you consider a bloke peeing around a corner in an alley to be threatening? if so i really hate to think what it's like in derby

Alleyway =/= private land, therefore, it's public highway.

Fair enough, she caould have done you under public indecency though, so it's horses for courses. Having your wang on display can be construed as harassment or threatening behaviour, as the vast, VAST majority of the public would be uncomfortable with a view of your unit.

She probably shouldn't have done you under that act, but you did wrong, you got caught, and now you're throwing your toys out the pram, end of story.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by imthehitcher

It CAN be threatening if you pee against the wind.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
yeah a mate of mine got caught for the same thing a while back, got an £80 fine, but he was peeing up the wall of highbury magistrates court, gutted!
Quote by metacarpi

Fair enough, she caould have done you under public indecency though, so it's horses for courses. Having your wang on display can be construed as harassment or threatening behaviour, as the vast, VAST majority of the public would be uncomfortable with a view of your unit.

She probably shouldn't have done you under that act, but you did wrong, you got caught, and now you're throwing your toys out the pram, end of story.

Agreed, you were pissing in public, in my book thats a fineable offence.

Stop whining and suck it up that you did wrong.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by GLP_Arclite

correction the alley was off a carpark, a sign clearly stated right next to where i was peeing "private property" and something about not parking there
dont get caughtt in public?
your an adult 80 shouldnt be that bad be a man:P
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
To be honest I can't remember the last time I pissed in a toilet. I always get fined for public urination, biggest fine I've had is £40.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by uberphreak

Dammit UG @ college is uncomfortable. I keep bursting out laughing.
Gear

It's all I need.

Quote by Xeus
i nearly got busted for pissing on a church, but when the cops came over i said i was resting since i had been running

Yet they didn't notice the long trail and foul stench that was your urine?
Gear

It's all I need.

Serves you right to be pissing in public.

Get over it you little girl and use a toilet.
Some people may call me tasteless, but i personally think Rickenbackers are the ugliest basses to ever land on this earth.
you should have been thrown to the ground and peed on.

its only fair.

the bottoms of my shoes always smell like hobo pee cause they all piss on the sidewalks here.
its like a giant homeless litterbox.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Ive had to do that so many times (public urination) Its stupid Im out on the piss in town and there is one public toilet with TWO unisex stalls open that covers about 10 blocks on the main road.

My friend almost got done but he pointed out that the public toilets were closed for cleaning and he was too drunk to get let into bars to pee so they let him off.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by imthehitcher

How did the cop see you then?
Quote by imthehitcher
Just had a quick look at it, I expect she got you for disorderly behaviour, not threatening behaviour.

Your best chance is using the defence of 5(3)(a) "that he had no reason to believe that there was any
person within hearing or sight who was likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress"

Challenge it if you feel aggrieved, although a quite skim seems to suggest using s5 in your circumstances is relatively common.
Quote by imthehitcher
correction the alley was off a carpark, a sign clearly stated right next to where i was peeing "private property" and something about not parking there

5(2) "An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place"
I got stopped once pissing against a wall after I'd left the pub, the pub was closed so I couldn't go back and the house i was staying at was too far away

I explained this to the officer (after I'd zipped up ofc) and he asked me one question

"would you like someone to come out of the pub and piss on the wall of your house?"

to which my rather drunken reply was ....

"I don't live near the pub so probably ...."

Apparently he couldn't argue with that and just left, I didn't get fined and I was drunk and underage pissing on a church.

Jokes on you methinks.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
TS you absolute bastard, I came into this thread hoping for an enlightened discussion about gangsta rap, and instead, I got this Horseshit.

*grumble*
Quote by SamTotman
Dammit UG @ college is uncomfortable. I keep bursting out laughing.

That's why I've got myself a single room this year

Also I can pee wherever I want.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Well, if it stops the town stinking of piss, then I'm all for it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I don't think the TS deserves the abuse he's getting, this is a very real problem. I think we should all petition the government to put up publicly available toilets so this problem can be avoided

Seriously, you got your dick out in public - it doesn't matter that it wasn't in the middle of the street, it's the same as standing naked in your front garden waving your junk around. Maybe in future you could just do it in your pants, that way you wouldn't get fined and you would gain the complete experience of being a whiney baby.
People need to stop giving him a hard time, everybody's pissed in public. He was just unlucky enough to get caught.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
People need to stop giving him a hard time, everybody's pissed in public. He was just unlucky enough to get caught.

But after getting caught the majority of people would recognise they were being punished for a mis-deed and not piss and moan about it like a little girl.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi

+1

Piss outside my house and you'd get worse than a fine.
Page 1 of 4