Hey guys,

I got a bit of a problem with my Internet. When I run Internet explorer it comes up with the "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage" but if I hit Diagnose connection problems it restores the connection. It keeps "Disconnecting" every 20 minutes and I have to keep doing it. However now I've bought a new laptop I'm trying to connect via wireless but it brings up the error that the wireless Network connection does not have a valid IP configuration and I can't fix it. I've tried google but it keeps bringing up all cisco weird stuff. Any help would be great as I suck at networking.

P.S it runs my Xbox live fine as a connection

Mark
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
Probably something to do with your network drivers.

EDIT: Actually, I reread your post and saw that it's giving you trouble with more than one computer... could be an issue with the router. My dad's old router was a piece of shit and every 45 minutes or so it would reset itself for no apparent reason and we'd have to go down there and manually set it back up. What brand of router is it?
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Last edited by uberphreak at Sep 18, 2008,
Quote by uberphreak
Probably something to do with your network drivers.

EDIT: Actually, I reread your post and saw that it's giving you trouble with more than one computer... could be an issue with the router. My dad's old router was a piece of shit and every 45 minutes or so it would reset itself for no apparent reason and we'd have to go down there and manually set it back up. What brand of router is it?

Its a Zoom something or other.
Quote by ai3gtmc
try automatic dhcp? i think you're using manual configuration..

how? sorry lol
Quote by ytse Jammer
Its a Zoom something or other.

Zoom? Never heard of that one... sorry, I don't think i'll be much help. Best of luck though
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm