Well a friend of mine (we shall call him bob) said on facebook that Chris Adler (drummer for lamb of god) is better than mike webber (drummer for planetshakers)... so i totally agree with that.. im sure you wont even know who mike webber is though... but garanteed he isnt as good as Chris adler..

So this other dude (we shall call him douche) says to jonathan that he is talking bull and that he hasnt even studied music to know the difference.. so im like WTF!!! then bob went off at douche and said douche doesnt even know lamb of god (which douche doesnt).. and bob said that the way douche talks he would give mike portnoy a run for his money.. so i was like "GOOOOO BOB"...

then douche turned around and said chis adler maybe good but a good drummer doesnt show off... does chris adler actually show off anyway??? and then he said metal is a cheap cop out............ WTF!!!!!!!!!

is metal really a cheap cop out???... coz i believe metal is one of the most hardest gendre so play...
wat does you think??
dude what the fuck are you talking about?

ooooooooooooooh south african
oh i see
carry on then
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
You should really get rid of that whole story and just have the last paragraph.

Also, no... metal is not a cheap cop out, but that doesnt make it the hardest thing to play either. No individual genre is the 'hardest'.
is bob called jonathan??

anyways, chris adler is an insane drummer - and he never outs a stick out of place

and i think metal is the closest genre to like classical, and basically, metal is full of virtuosity - i think you need more talent for metal than any other genre out there. although you have to be really talented for rap. ha!
So what you're basically saying is that your retarded father molested you with a cactus when you were small, and your leper mother made you nuzzle her clitoris while shouting obsceneties at you?

Deadit: To the guy above me: How does it feel when you walk down a street and you absolutely and positively know that you are intellectually inferior to every single person around you?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by pataldo
You should really get rid of that whole story and just have the last paragraph.

Also, no... metal is not a cheap cop out, but that doesnt make it the hardest thing to play either. No individual genre is the 'hardest'.

ok true... maybe not the hardest.. but i dont believe it is easy at all.. maybe some riffs are pretty basic
I stopped reading at "facebook"
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by dead-fish
So what you're basically saying is that your retarded father molested you with a cactus when you were small, and your leper mother made you nuzzle her clitoris while shouting obsceneties at you?

No.
God you're thick.
The cactus was CLEARLY his cousin and his father was actually his mother.
Quote by Magero
No.
God you're thick.
The cactus was CLEARLY his cousin and his father was actually his mother.

Don't you correct me, white boy!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by megadethdefying
is bob called jonathan??

anyways, chris adler is an insane drummer - and he never outs a stick out of place

and i think metal is the closest genre to like classical, and basically, metal is full of virtuosity - i think you need more talent for metal than any other genre out there. although you have to be really talented for rap. ha!

hahahaha o crap!! bob is jonathan

yeah believe metal is close to classical and even some elements of jazz.. so it cant make it the easiest genre
shut up and fuck off your country is in mortality strata E!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by megadethdefying
is bob called jonathan??

I bet You couldn't rap at a level where people would pay for your CD's or see you in concert so yes you do obviously need talent
BURN

Also difficulty is subjective to who is playing it. Most Metal guitarists could not play the chordal complexity or strange ryhthms that jazz music presents, and most pop punk guitarists couldn't shred. And obviously someone whos never played guitar wouldnt even be able to play the simplest pop punk song (someone would have to show them how) but does that make a pop punk song Any more or less difficult difficult?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

nice retard reasoning druz

coming from an Australian whos in a group called "Killer Elite Metal Organisation" and I'm the retard
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by druz15_UG
coming from an Australian whos in a group called "Killer Elite Metal Organisation" and I'm the retard

thats fuckin right son

wait this guy is from NZ! wtf you fuckin sheepshagger

Quote by druz15_UG

Why are you even in the metal forum wimp? Get the fukk out of here.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
What an inspiring piece of prose. The storyline, the action, the wonderful character development. "So this other dude (we shall call him douche)," was by far the best line of the story. My belly ached after several minutes of lulz.

One more thing, what is a planetshaker?
Last edited by the spiker at Sep 18, 2008,