Well my mum just told me that my Dad was supposed to be in the Mexico City Olympic Games!!! But what had happened was he had a car crash and couldn't go. Your thinking how come my Dad hasn't told me? Well he died when I was one. But how awesome! He would of Represented Poland in Rowing
Sorry that he's not around anymore. But it's awesome that he could of represented his country
My uncle's speed skating relay team used to hold the world record. He was in the Guinness book of world records.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
would of? isn't it would have?
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by andrew.tran
my dad once caught a bullet with his bare hands.

no bullshit

did it roll off a table
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
That's pretty cool, rowers are total tanks. We sold our house to one half of the 1984 Sarajevo Two man Olympic bobsleigh team of Great Britain.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Man, sorry you didn't get to know him very well. I kinda know the feeling. I didn't know one of my grandfathers too well either cause he passed away a few years ago. Still, rowing is one heck of a difficult sport. He must have had huge muscles!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by andrew.tran
my dad once caught a bullet with his bare hands.

no bullshit

sigged!!!
no i found it pretty cool thats why...
dont take it otherwise andrew
btw what does your dad do and can you explain in detail about it??
Quote by soulflyV
Yes. When I read the thread title I couldn't resist myself from coming and informing TS of his error.

It kills me when I see 'would of', or 'should of'. It's 'would have' or 'should have', people!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Does changing it to "Would've" and "Should've" anger SoulflyV as well?
My dads cousin was set to be an Olympic cyclist (and have a very good shot at winning) But then he lost his arm.
^ I'd understand if TS was Norwegian or something, but he's an Aussie. They speak English down there amirite? Would have sounds like would of but it makes no sense.

I lurk in ur threadz
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Zeppelin_1223

No...because those two are also correct.

You're*
Quote by soulflyV
Yes. When I read the thread title I couldn't resist myself from coming and informing TS of his error.

It kills me when I see 'would of', or 'should of'. It's 'would have' or 'should have', people!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

i agree, i was about to inform him of the error, but i was beaten to it
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Zeppelin_1223

That annoys me just as much, yeah it's correct but lazy.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by Zeppelin_1223

Not really, as they're just contractions of the word (the correct ones anyway).

Quote by TJ1991

If that's lazy, so is "it's", "they're", "we're", "can't", "don't", etc..
dude sucks about your dad. they're loads of fun. i rummaged through some old stuff of my dad's and found an extremely old penthouse. his reaction: "whoops might wanna save that for later"

evidently, mom doesn't put out
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
pretty cool.

my great grandad held a cycling record on a famous course in elngland, took another 8 years before anyone got near his time he set.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Your dad would HAVE been famous. Not OF. TS should be placed in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds.
Quote by TJ1991

It bothers me to, that's why I asked
Thats sad about your dad.
Today at school we met a guy who was all set to be a famous tennis star in 90's.
But then he had a REALLY REALLY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD skateboarding accident.He wasnt wearing his helmet at the time and had to have part of his skull removed to releive the pressure on his brain.The doctors said he would never get re-habilitated but today (something like seven years after the accident) he was standing talking to a group of 250 kids.He cant remember about 2 years of his life (the 2 years when he played with alot of tennis stars) and it took him 4 years to re-habilitate.
I thought he was a sad yet inspiring story.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by MightyAl
Your dad would HAVE been famous. Not OF. TS should be placed in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds.

Old skool.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.