hey guys
umm i got a new dell vostro laptop about two months ago and with it came a wireless router, well the wireless router hasnt been a problem up until a couple weeks ago, and its a constant problem at that.
i sit in my room which is 10 metres away at most and my computer will not connect to the wireless router even though the signal goes from very good - excellent
it is really starting to get to me because it was initially fine and all of a sudden its not fine
anyone good with wireless router problems?

p.s im typing this from our family desktop
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
I had a problem with mine as well, but it turned out it was just dodgy hardware. What brand is it?
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I had a problem with mine as well, but it turned out it was just dodgy hardware. What brand is it?

belkin bro

Quote by chll

verizon's crap router does this all the time. The only routers I use and trust these days are Linksys

we found Verizon's router has a programming problem and we are waiting for them to send a firmware upgrade, I suggest seeing if your router has the latest update...
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 18, 2008,
Reset everything, and try re setting up the network thingy, idk how to explain because I'm not vista literate. But yeah.. Gigabyte routers rule lol.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
thanks for your help guys, im still trying to fix the problem but as of now i have deleted and re-added the network and im trying to download new firmware

Quote by chll