Page 1 of 2
Well guys ... i just got suspended from school today

it was for some bullshit reason involving me apparently "distracting" a boy from his work ... even though he only said it as a joke

So yeah ... seen as im at home bored
How many of you guys have been suspended & what for??

xXx
Quote by JackO'Lantern

it was for some bullshit reason involving me apparently "distracting" a boy from his work ... even though he only said it as a joke

xXx

I...just...don't know where to start...I can only assume you flashed him and then he called your appendage a joke? He meant it as an insult, sweetie.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I got suspended on my last day of sixth form for singing a song Called "Talk to Me" by Stephen Lynch. Its about getting caught by your dad while wanking, and confronting him about it. Was in front of the whole 6th Form, and the 6th form staff too.

And I was wearing a Sari whilst doing it.
Usually you aren't supposed to fondle someone during school. It can be very distracting.

I got suspended for skipping class.
Quote by esther_mouse
I...just...don't know where to start...I can only assume you flashed him and then he called your appendage a joke? He meant it as an insult, sweetie.

ahahahahah how witty

i mean by talking to him
I got suspended from school a few times. Breaking windows, starting fires, shutting off the electricity, general drunken vandalism. You get the idea.
Quote by LordBishek
I got suspended on my last day of sixth form for singing a song Called "Talk to Me" by Stephen Lynch. Its about getting caught by your dad while wanking, and confronting him about it. Was in front of the whole 6th Form, and the 6th form staff too.

i been suspended for many many things.
Some i remember is normal fights, cutting too much, cursing out a teach, throwing a desk at a teacher, breaking a kids ribs in a fight. And so much more bullshit.

Basically i used to go hangout in guitar center its very close by and everyone working there knew me so it was fun.
I got suspended for almost breaking a teachers back.
I had a skitzophrenia (or however you spell it) as a child, so I, to this day, don't recall any of it!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by crzywhiteboy
throwing a desk at a teacher,

:O

ok ... im pretty angelic in comparison to some of these :L
Quote by dancesisidance
I got suspended for almost breaking a teachers back.
I had a skitzophrenia (or however you spell it) as a child, so I, to this day, don't recall any of it!

Your tag line is the best moment in Family Guy ever.
Quote by esther_mouse

very nicely put
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Poglia
I never got suspended

Same.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by LordBishek

Haha I used to play and sing Lynch songs all the time for my classmates (Talk To Me, Lullabye, If I Were Gay, Special Ed, Love Song, and Vanilla Ice Cream were all regulars), but never in front of staff.

I call vid or shens haha.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I've been suspened, for missing one day of school without permission from parents and for having yogurt thrown at me. School said i had to have done something to have the yogurt thrown at me so I got suspended as well as the other
I used to get suspended a lot. I'm talking, 2-3 days a 5 day week. I then learnt that education is one of the most valuable parts of your childhood, and that I should take charge.

I fail some of my classes, but I can say I'm trying.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by Greenfinger182
Haha I used to play and sing Lynch songs all the time for my classmates (Talk To Me, Lullabye, If I Were Gay, Special Ed, Love Song, and Vanilla Ice Cream were all regulars), but never in front of staff.

I call vid or shens haha.

Heh, I don't have a vid, or pics since it was technically an assembly. However, I did sing "A Month Dead" at a school talent show, and apparently, my friend has a video of it somewhere. But she never gave it to me
I locked a guy in a locker... the principal said that he could have died from asphyxiation, but I'm pretty sure those lockers aren't air-tight...
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Quote by JackO'Lantern

xXx

I got suspended normally at least once a week or every other week for all kinds of different reasons from fighting to not doing what the teacher told me to do. I got kicked out for "hitting a substitute teacher", which is interesting because she left 4 bloody claw marks on my arm and i get kicked out for hitting her arm to get her off me.
Never got suspended. Never got warned either. I am the model student.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by ViperScale
I got suspended normally at least once a week or every other week for all kinds of different reasons from fighting to not doing what the teacher told me to do. I got kicked out for "hitting a substitute teacher", which is interesting because she left 4 bloody claw marks on my arm and i get kicked out for hitting her arm to get her off me.

Protip: grow up.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t

+1
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Some bitch teacher took my phone away while I was texting in class, so I went into her desk and took it back when she wasn't looking.
She found out it was gone so she asked me what happend so I played dumb.
Then they suspended me.
Since I'm stupid and unemployed I don't car so I had to wait for someone to give me a ride, while I waited they made me mop up the floors in the hall for 2 hours.
I love highschool.
Quote by roberino1223
Some bitch teacher took my phone away while I was texting in class, so I went into her desk and took it back when she wasn't looking.
Then they suspended me.
Since I'm stupid and unemployed I don't car so I had to wait for someone to give me a ride, while I waited they made me mop up the floors in the hall for 2 hours.
I love highschool.

wat
I'm Steve
Quote by Ur all $h1t

School was a waste of time for me. The only class i didn't make straight As in was AG math class because i got Fs on all my homework for not showing work and getting the right answers and was getting 110s on my test. (well the principle did finally make the teacher give me an A for that class but still was funny)

In elementary school I would get in fights and get put in sorta in school suspension. Finally one of the teachers started teaching me algebra (was like 3rd grade or something). I got in more fights and crap in school because i was bored and didn't have anything to do more then anything.
I've never got suspended. See, this is because I only 'do bad things' to people who deserve it.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by roberino1223
Then they suspended me.
I love highschool.

You need to smarten up. You are already suspended why not just refuse to mop up the floor. What is the worst they will do give you a few more vacation days from school?
Quote by soulflyV
You heard the man, he doesn't car.

i know, i dont car either but why would he mop the floors?
I'm Steve
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I hate it when people say that.

That post isn't even remotely awesome.

I was skipping school and they punished me by making me miss more school which = more funtime.
Quote by Vagabond21

I got suspended for skipping class.

"You missed school, so we're going to punish you by making you miss more school"

Edit: Haha, you just pointed that out too!
Page 1 of 2