Is it a threat to America? Cause I just realized we have them surrounded, lawl.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I don't think it's a threat to America, it's a threat to Israel who America is strong allies with.
They're hoarding material for nuclear power that could be used to make weapons. They're stand off-ish with America over their demands to stuff gathering the materials, even though that would cripple Irans energy development.

I know several Iranians personally, and there is no real "Anti-American" feeling as far as they can tell, outside of select extremists.

So overall, I'd saty that no, Iran is no real threat, although they could become one if pushed.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Iwalked.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by irnbrurules
I don't think it's a threat to America, it's a threat to Israel who America is strong allies with.

hit the nail on the head

the government is sending your people to die for Israel, not the US
Oh yeah. Freedom haters. NUKE EM!

Seriously though. The minute I saw the name Iran on the main page, I knew it would be some stupid hick being all like: " OH NOEZ THEY'RE GONNA KILL OUR FATHERS AND RAPE OUR DAUGHTERS!

Iran > United States.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by imthehitcher
hit the nail on the head

the government is sending your people to die for Israel, not the US

They were never being sent for the US really anyway, more for democracy and liberation (or the oil if you'd rather)
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Well, I wouldn't say so. It is a threat to Israel, and to the peace process in the region, since The Irany government pretty much funds all terrorist acts in Iraq and such.

Quote by metacarpi
I know several Iranians personally, and there is no real "Anti-American" feeling as far as they can tell, outside of select extremists.

One of my best friends immigrated from Iran 6 years ago and still has family there, and from what he told that is true. Still, having a nation with peaceful people doesn't mean that the government shares their views.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by metacarpi
They were never being sent for the US really anyway, more for democracy and liberation (or the oil if you'd rather)

but it was under the pretense that establishing democracy and all that would protect the US

Well, I wouldn't say so. It is a threat to Israel, and to the peace process in the region, since The Irany government pretty much funds all terrorist acts in Iraq and such.

let's not be quite so partisan, they do not provide all funds to 'insurgency' in Iraq
but also the weapons they send were made in Britain and France anyways

and it is perfectly understandable to support war in Iraq for Iran, because it keeps the US busy and stops them invading Iran
Quote by metacarpi

Take your bullshit elsewhere, shucka.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Hells_Bell

Proof?

Quote by kidsilcon
Take your bullshit elsewhere, shucka.

?

I was just saying how whatever you believe about the war, it's not really been said that it's for the US, so the statement was invalid.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Hells_Bell

One of my best friends immigrated from Iran 6 years ago and still has family there, and from what he told that is true. Still, having a nation with peaceful people doesn't mean that the government shares their views.

I guess this is true enough.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Proof?

Well, I really can't supply proof for that. I'm sure I can find some article on the net, but you'll just called me biased or something similar, so I really can't be bothered.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
No, I didn't mean that as an argument point, I was genuinely interested.

I'm not going to get pissy about other peoples thoughts and opinions, I'm interested in seeing the views from all sides. Well, apart from ignorant rednecks or racists or whatever.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

^ i believe there is alot of proof as to Iran's involvement in Iraq, whn the Brits found loads of night vision goggles being used by insurgence that said "Made in UK" on then box was a give away

the only question is, are they an actual threat to peace in the middle east? i think the presence of nukes in any middle eastern nation de-stabilises the region :cough: Israel :cough:
Quote by freedoms_stain
Only in the minds of redneck hicks who think everyone who isn't white and American is a threat.

You aren't America so your option on this doesn't matter. Sorry, but you have a totally different perspective.