somone help me out lol

I have to write a stupid ass essay in my american lit class, and ive put it off for like two weeks and its due today. I can write papers up pretty fast but i havent had to write a paper for like 10 months lol. I just got one question i need to be refreshed about.

When two people are having a conversation, Do i have to have a tag line each time somebody different speaks? Or can i just put a tag line once for each person and they just keep switching off? I dont remember how to format it, its only a 5 paragraph paper MLA format and im not sure if i need to break the paragraph for each dialog sense its only a 5 paragraph essay.

For example.

"I hate writing stupid ass essays about culture for no reason." said Jim, with a pissed off voice to his teacher.
"Yeah well thats what college is all about." "Stop crying about it and get use to it, or you wont get far in my class." His teacher Laura replied, with a smirky look on her face.
"Well if you think i am not going to get far, then I am done with this worthless waste of time you call a class."
Those were Jim's final words as he left the class room with no second thoughts. Little did he know that this incident would ruin his life twenty-five years later, when Laura became his boss at his local Dairy Queen.

lol, did I do that right? I got about 5 hours to write and type this paper out.
"Yeah well thats what college is all about." "Stop crying about it and get use to it, or you wont get far in my class."

Edit:

"Yeah well thats what college is all about. Stop crying about it and get use to it, or you wont get far in my class."
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosphy. Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents." - Ludwig van Beethoven
That looks right to me, but try variating the person who's talking to the front of the sentance too, for example: Dimbo replied: "..."
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
You...got into college?
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
haha, I dont have the work ethic for a university right now. So right now im just taking a few community college classes. Its a "warm up" paper lol,