hey

first of all im looking for some pedal to get some fuzz sound (something like big muff) but there are so many... what do you guys like most? and not too expensive...

second im looking for a pedal with recording funtions... dont know how to explain... maybe something that allows me to play Converge - Drop Out... Kurt ballou records and then plays it easily during a show...

remember im kinda new to this... so im not looking for expensive material... just something that allows me to do what i want...

thanks in advance
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!
If you want a fuzz pedal, I can't go past the Big Muff. Do you have something against them, or is it just that you want to see all the alternatives first?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
If you want a fuzz pedal, I can't go past the Big Muff. Do you have something against them, or is it just that you want to see all the alternatives first?

just checking alternatives first :P

big muff has great reviews... but dunno i kinda feel the reviews are always high because of the relation quality/price...

my question is... is it really good or its just a cheap fuzz pedal with a great fame?

thanks dude
I hate the new Big Muffs. If you can get an original it's good but they're pretty expensive. Look at the Lovepedal 200lbs of Tone, it might be a little out of your range but it's my favorite fuzz.
Quote by mmolteratx
I hate the new Big Muffs. If you can get an original it's good but they're pretty expensive. Look at the Lovepedal 200lbs of Tone, it might be a little out of your range but it's my favorite fuzz.

damn it really sounds good! although the price is a little high... maybe i'll gather more money and bought something above big muff...

thanks mate
Don't just go off of one guy's opinion. That's a bad idea.
Go TRY different pedals and decide for yourself.
Most people think the BM is great. You might love it, you might hate it.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.