Page 1 of 2
Who's drinking alone? I know the threads been done before blah blah who cares.
Hell, who's drinking tonight? For any reason.
I've been trying to stay away from getting drunk when I'm sad or whatever but it seems to be the logical thing to do? Makes everything seem a little number and less real I guess.
Discuss why you're drinking, what you're drinking, etc, etc.
EDIT: Share drinking stories! It's the drinking thread!
Last edited by consecutive e at Sep 18, 2008,
I declined drinking tonight. Stop tempting me, damn it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
It's the middle of the week. But I just might.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
dude, booze is a depressant. It doesn't lift you. Take it from someone who suffers severe depression, it doesn't make it better.

Smoke some weed if you feel you have to get away from reality. Whats wrong anyway dude? must be something big if you feel the need to escape reality

Sanity is not statistical
Drinking now,my recovery is going slow....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
dude, booze is a depressant. It doesn't lift you. Take it from someone who suffers severe depression, it doesn't make it better.

Smoke some weed if you feel you have to get away from reality. Whats wrong anyway dude? must be something big if you feel the need to escape reality

Lol everyone on here tells me to smoke weed. It's not my thing honestly. Isn't weed a depressant too?

EDIT: I can't say I suffer from severe depression just extreme mood swings. Like when i say extreme I mean extreme. I can be in a good mood for days but I'll see something or hear something that will completely tear me to pieces. Probably just teenagerness.
Last edited by consecutive e at Sep 18, 2008,
lol, I think I was the one who made the last drinking alone thread.

I'm not drinking alone now though, considering its 10 in the morning here, and I have people to drink with tonight. I can't wait until I get out of class cause I've got have a bottle of Old Thompson and a twelve of cheap beer waiting for me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last night was the last night I had with all my friends before they leave for freshers week.

Had a bottle of Jacques; most of a bottle of tesco imperial vodka; and for some reason, a ton of cigs. We lost the pub quiz; then walked to, and proceded to troll tescos, then had some trolley races; bottled an abandoned house; sat down in the middle of a + junction for two 4 lane A roads and almost got hit by a few cars, then bailed when we saw the po-po.

Then got up 4 hours later and went to college, and forgot all my stuff.

So yeah, I'm a bad example, forget what you just read if you're young and impressionable.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Low_End_Rocker

Funny guy, how old are you again? 15?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I got a bit too drunk last saturday, damn punch was stronger than I thought. Closed my eyes for 2 seconds and the world started spinning, you can imagine what happened after that.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Low_End_Rocker

You're 15, you shouldn't be doing that shit anyway. You should be at home playing XBOX games and wanking.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Low_End_Rocker

yea alcohol is a depressant, but at the same time if there's something on your mind i would NOT recommend weed as you are likely not going to be able to stop thinking about what ever it is that is bothering you.

either way, we had a power outage for about an hour up at school late sunday night at around 11 which was my cue to take a few shots of whiskey which has always been my drink of choice when ive got something to celebrate. I know celebration and depression are not exactly similar, but you asked what we were drinkin and why so i thought id chime in

also... whiskey wen you are depressed is NOT a good idea, i noe this from experience, you get too drunk too fast and the inevitably wind up doing something u regret, ie urinating in someone elses yard while u preach to their lawn gnome about how ur ex is a *****
Quote by Schafler21
yea alcohol is a depressant, but at the same time if there's something on your mind i would NOT recommend weed as you are likely not going to be able to stop thinking about what ever it is that is bothering you.

either way, we had a power outage for about an hour up at school late sunday night at around 11 which was my cue to take a few shots of whiskey which has always been my drink of choice when ive got something to celebrate. I know celebration and depression are not exactly similar, but you asked what we were drinkin and why so i thought id chime in

also... whiskey wen you are depressed is NOT a good idea, i noe this from experience, you get too drunk too fast and the inevitably wind up doing something u regret, ie urinating in someone elses yard while u preach to their lawn gnome about how ur ex is a *****

They are all Lies lies LIES i Tell Ya!

Drinking Whiskey Atm
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
i aint drinking now
but i will have a beer later when i am chilling out and watching tv
and probly have loads over the weekend, uni parties are gonna kick ass
Quote by consecutive e
Lol everyone on here tells me to smoke weed. It's not my thing honestly. Isn't weed a depressant too?

EDIT: I can't say I suffer from severe depression just extreme mood swings. Like when i say extreme I mean extreme. I can be in a good mood for days but I'll see something or hear something that will completely tear me to pieces. Probably just teenagerness.

I don't think weed is a depressant. Its a FEEL GOOD!
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by Schafler21

Dude that made me laugh so ****ing hard. I don't feel good at parties anymore. I just get drunk and make a fool out of myself. I feel more comfortable drinking at home with my step dad thing and mum. just chilling and listening to music and shit.
Going out really isn't my thing anymore. I did the whole. Go out. Hook up with girls blah blah blah thing and I'm over it really. AND I'M 17??
Quote by consecutive e
Dude that made me laugh so ****ing hard. I don't feel good at parties anymore. I just get drunk and make a fool out of myself. I feel more comfortable drinking at home with my step dad thing and mum. just chilling and listening to music and shit.
Going out really isn't my thing anymore. I did the whole. Go out. Hook up with girls blah blah blah thing and I'm over it really. AND I'M 17??

I'm going to tell you something about yourself now, and it might come as a bit of a shock.

You're gay.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Schafler21

LIES!!!

Naw but when ever I smoked weed it just makes me forget about everything that is bugging me.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by consecutive e

well, weed is a depressant too, but unless you're prepared to hunt down some meth, thats the best option. when you smoke a joint, you don't then break it in half and try and shred someone's face with it. the same can't be said about a bottle of jack.

well done not making a habit of it too dude. i was getting ****ing close to being an alcho when i was at my worst.

If you wanna talk about shit dude, shoot me a pm. can't say i know exactly what you're going through, but i've been through heaps of shit, and i might be able to help. keep your head up dude. it's shit now, but it'll improve. don't get totally shit faced. drink to you're feeling better, then stop

Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm going to tell you something about yourself now, and it might come as a bit of a shock.

You're gay.

But so incredibly in love with a girl i can't get out of my head no matter what? Hey. Maybe I'm just a really placid person.
Quote by TheDarkLestat
LIES!!!

Naw but when ever I smoked weed it just makes me forget about everything that is bugging me.

Quote by consecutive e
But so incredibly in love with a girl i can't get out of my head no matter what?

Puff.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
You're 15, you shouldn't be doing that shit anyway. You should be at home playing XBOX games and wanking.

no you're right, i shouldn't be. and he is only two years older than me, and he is obviously not in a good place at the moment, and i have a lot of experience with that. I'm not proud of it, but if sharing this means he doesn't get shit faced, smash the bottle over someone's head and end up in jail for assault, then i don't give a ****

Quote by rabidguitarist
Puff.

Puff yourself. Seems you're just trolling. Go back under your bridge and wait for some other goats.
Quote by consecutive e
Puff yourself. Seems you're just trolling. Go back under your bridge and wait for some other goats.

Ok, but could I please press you for a donation towards the bridge fund before you leave- it's damp down here.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Don't drink alone. That's gay. Unless you're George Thorogood. Then it's cool.

But yeah, I'll probably drink socially tonight...

Whateva, whateva, I do what I waunt!
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Quote by rabidguitarist
Ok, but could I please press you for a donation towards the bridge fund before you leave- it's damp down here.

Lol do trolls accept paypal?
I'll send you a few cents when my account gets up and running.
Quote by rabidguitarist

i got you one of these that will keep you warm

And some of these even tho you are a troll it dosent mean you cant have a treat..

it will be just like camping!
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Quote by consecutive e
Lol do trolls accept paypal?
I'll send you a few cents when my account gets up and running.

Thankyou so much.

It's a toll bridge, but until they let you buy prostitutes with toll tokens, I'm fucked.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
how are you feeling at the moment consecutive?

Dude I'm as up and down as the stock market at the moment. Give me fifteen minutes and I'll be ****ed again. But at the moment I'm ecstatic. For some reason.
I dont drink a lot at all, only at parties and then it's like 6 glasses max I think
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by consecutive e
Dude I'm as up and down as the stock market at the moment. Give me fifteen minutes and I'll be ****ed again. But at the moment I'm ecstatic. For some reason.

my honest opinion on what you should do?

go see a pyschiatrist. coz that sounds like bi polar. now, I'm not 100% on that, so pm smb and ask him. he suffers from it. but you definitely sound like you have depression. you're losing intrest in going out, go up and down, feel the need to escape reality.

I think you should seriously consider seeing a pyschiatrist or a pyschologist

Quote by Nexium
They are all Lies lies LIES i Tell Ya!

Drinking Whiskey Atm

WHISKEY FTW!!! Jack Daniels.... Yummm.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
my honest opinion on what you should do?

go see a pyschiatrist. coz that sounds like bi polar. now, I'm not 100% on that, so pm smb and ask him. he suffers from it. but you definitely sound like you have depression. you're losing intrest in going out, go up and down, feel the need to escape reality.

I think you should seriously consider seeing a pyschiatrist or a pyschologist

I know I have some form of depression. I've known that for ages. Bi Polar. No. I know people with bi polar and that's not me. I can handle what I have. Don't try and talk me the other way. You do seem like you're alot older that 15 though. Realise you can't help everyone that needs it though.
hey dude, its your life, nobody can make you do anything you don't want to. however, the thing about depression is that if it is left untreated, it gradually gets worse. the things you go through... people won't understand unless they have lived through them themselves. that is my idea of hell. and it truly is hell.

look dude, you seem like a cool guy. if you don't wanna see a shrink, thats fine, i wish you the best of luck. but i would be a **** if i didn't give you the heads up that it's gunna get A LOT worse before it gets better

Page 1 of 2