whats the most embarrassing you've ever said to ur parents, whether it be on accident or not? my mom asked me a few weeks ago if i wanted to go to my grandmas for dinner, but i wasnt thinking, in fact i think i was reading somethign on UG and i said "id rather have a wank." im not sure if she understood or not...
DECRESCENDO
Dunno never said anything embarrassing to my parents, only slightly offending. They can take alot.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
The pit is my parentz.......wuuut?
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Talking about if me and my ex girlfriend were doing teh sexzorz.

T'was awkward.
Quote by TheDarkLestat
The pit is my parentz.......wuuut?

then what is the most embarrassing thing you said in the pit?
Quote by CrabSoldier X
whats the most embarrassing you've ever said to ur parents, whether it be on accident or not? my mom asked me a few weeks ago if i wanted to go to my grandmas for dinner, but i wasnt thinking, in fact i think i was reading somethign on UG and i said "id rather have a wank." im not sure if she understood or not...

OH MY GOD DID YOU KNOW THE WORD 'WANK' HAS BEEN AROUND FOR DECADES?!?!?

Seriously, don't underestimate them. They know more than you.

*turns paranoid*
Cam Sampbell's my hero
lol at TS. One time I had a bump near my private parts and I got scared and made my mom take me to the doctors because I thought it was a STD. Turns out it was just a slight staff infection from an ingrown hair but anyways the phone call I made to my mom was quite embarassing
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
I don't remember, but my son once told me he'd rather have a wank than go to his grandmas house. I was terrified. He doesn't know it, but I've installed a video camera in his room so I do know what he's doing in there. Problem is, its not all in the green. Anything from horsepr0n to two girls going number 2 in a cup and that eating it. I am so ashamed of him. So I planned on sending him to one of those "wankers anonymous", but when I told him, he just blew a load in my face and laughed .

Sorry
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
^^

Most embarrassing thing for me... well... I had to tell my mum my frenulum (little connecty bit on your foreskin) was short, and it was a condition.

Embarrassing, to say the least
yea I'm not sure if it's what I said what I looked like or just the situation... but after being hospitalized for having LSD spilt all over my hands my parents arrived to my house a day later with me still all out of sorts my mother decided to video tape me... She said it was so if I ever thought it was a good idea to take drugs again she would make me watch it.
Quote by ScarletSpider
yea I'm not sure if it's what I said what I looked like or just the situation... but after being hospitalized for having LSD spilt all over my hands my parents arrived to my house a day later with me still all out of sorts my mother decided to video tape me... She said it was so if I ever thought it was a good idea to take drugs again she would make me watch it.

I demand to see this video.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I came in drunk one night and my mum asked 'Do you want a glass of water' to which I replied "No I want a handjob."
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by seljer
then what is the most embarrassing thing you said in the pit?

Here's the most embarassing that I have said in the pit.

My bawls taste like blueberries. How do I know this? I don't, they're just blue all the time. There I said it.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Last edited by TheDarkLestat at Sep 18, 2008,
Quote by garrett5
Talking about if me and my ex girlfriend were doing teh sexzorz.

T'was awkward.

I automatically assumed you are homosexual judging by your choice of words. You have no GF. Stop lying.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
I'm afraid of what she would think If I asked for it... I'm hoping she has forgotten about it... although I know she hasn't. This was on Mother's Day 3 years ago
Quote by ScarletSpider
I'm afraid of what she would think If I asked for it... I'm hoping she has forgotten about it... although I know she hasn't. This was on Mother's Day 3 years ago

Excuses, excuses.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Told her I had an ingrowing hair in you-know-where...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I came in drunk one night and my mum asked 'Do you want a glass of water' to which I replied "No I want a handjob."

haha i almost answered "yes i am" when i walked in one night and my mom said "oh hi dan"
DECRESCENDO