Hey guys, perhaps one of the best hangover days of my life

Went into my local guitar store because i was bored, guess what i see, a peavey 5150II

Used, just in, so ive never tried one before, thought id have a little shotty, not buy it because theyre so expensive over here (sometimes upwards of £600 used). so they had to go find a price for it, since it was just in and used, few nicks etc.

Loved it, totally brootal and ballsy, played a jackson with seymours through it

So guy comes over...£399

i was like "o shi- ill take it"

He musnt have a clue how much these usually are haha

Anyway just thought id share!, soundclips tommorow when ive picked it up
Awesome grab. Did you reply "Will you take 300?" I would have just for grins to see what he says. Congrats! Post some pics...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Man you'd carry 400 quid on yer person?

If I'm ever in Scotland you're the man to mug.
Quote by Tarzan_man
Man you'd carry 400 quid on yer person?

If I'm ever in Scotland you're the man to mug.

Quote by Sora 01
ive got a deposit down,

Lern2readmuch?
nice buy! I woulda shat myself right then and there if that were me, haha.
excellent, sounds like a good deal. what do they go for new here, about £1000? normally if you get even close to 50% of the new price, you're doing well (second-hand)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, theyre fecking expensive normally, just a lucky grab, i remixed the clip i put up a little, 5150 is on the left, jcm900 on right, suprisingly, the gain isint much different,

but the 5150 has alot more of it, and alot more low end
I love amp pr0n in the morning... Good job, another example of how to buy great gear cheap. That's a nice shredder, next to the Marshall.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Are you using the JCM as a cab?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?