0 0%
8th
0 0%
9th
1 1%
Haven't done it.
25 27%
Voters: 91.
Second. First time round, I hit a drain cover on the reverse turn, and the examiner said it was the kerb.
The cucking funt.
I should have done it like 2 years ago...but I keep telling myself I'm too broke to own a car anyway so screw it

edit: a couple of days ago one of my little brother's classmates was taking his 250cc motorcycle licence test and he got hit by a car, ended up with a broken leg and 3 hours of surgery in the hopsital, hows that for luck :S
Second try for motorbikes, and first try for B1 cars (such as microcars).
and no they aren't the same license.
First try written/road test.

I'm badass.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I've taken the test for 50cc motorcycles xD but that wasn't hard at all, nailed it on the first try
first time. And I kicked it's ass with my perfection.

But I hate driving and don"t have a car.

First time myself on both tests. 4 years driving with no accidents. My instructor was magic.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
No times!!! in Illinois if you get an A in Driver's Ed and your birthday doesn't fall on one of the spot check dates, than you can get your license without taking a driver's test. I was the first in line on my birthday to get my license. Doors opened at 8 I had a license by 8:02 haha
Quote by fade177
No times!!! in Illinois if you get an A in Driver's Ed and your birthday doesn't fall on one of the spot check dates, than you can get your license without taking a driver's test. I was the first in line on my birthday to get my license. Doors opened at 8 I had a license by 8:02 haha

Explains alot.
1 because im awesome, and an asian lady failed at the same time i passed, quite hilarious
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Second. Stupid mistakes in the first try.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
1st try on both in driver's ed, just got my license a week ago but for the past year, I haven't had one single mishap. I love driving soooo much.
1st time written. 3rd time driving. just a little nervous and did some pretty stupid things.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
wild pedestrian my first time, i had an abrupt stop second time was no problem.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
First try. I was really worried, since I was on a street with place for only one car to drive and almost all of the sideways filled with parked cars. Suddenly, out of the next turn a police car turns against the driving direction, heading directly towards me. Instead of shitting out, I try as best as I can to get into a gap between the parked cars. The tester quickly turned my steering wheel so I don't go over the walkway.

However, I passed. Looks like the tester liked my reaction or something like that .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

2nd time. I rolled a stop the first time.
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

Second, i was nervous and didn't practice the maneuverability for the first try. I nailed it second time though

I did get a 98% on the written one though, but it was easy as shit.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by St.Loony
Explains alot.

2 things, your from england, you don't even know anything about American drivers, or the quality of their driving in different states,

Secondly, I have never had an accident or a ticket in 8 years of driving, i'd say the systems ok....
I did it on my first try because im a certified pimp.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
1 time for G1, 1 time for G2, 1 time for full G, and one time for M1/M2, so pretty much one time on all the different parts.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.