So, i've seen this topic on many forums (includeing here) and i was always like "I don't get embarassed, cause i just don't give a ****." But then i remembered this:

When i was in 10th grade there was this girl i liked. I mean REALLY liked her. As a matter of fact i liked her all through high school. From 9th grade till graduation. Shit, i still think about her sometimes. Okay, so back in 10th grade we were flirting with each other. Nothing new, we always flirted then. But this time it was physical rather than just verbal. Like play fighting/wrestling whatever. And i grab her from behind and ask her playfully "How heavy are you?" To which she replies "TOO HEAVY!!!" So i pick her up...and drop her. As a matter of fact both of us fell down, like kinda sideways backwards...it was horrinble. And the worst part is this chick is like 5'1'' and 95LBS...she's like 7% Bodyfat.

So...endless embarassment from that one.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Why was that so embarassing?
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
on my first day at school, my lunchbox fell open and all my food rolled everywhere, and all the big boys laughed at me.

*represses*
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
TS must be a major wimp if he can't pick up a dainty chick like that.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Last edited by nebiru at Sep 18, 2008,
Quote by TheDarkLestat
Why was that so embarassing?

Umm...i picked up and dropped the girl of my dreams...me at about 235, her at about 100...how can that not be embarassing?

It hurt my man-genes...
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
I asume you were terribly drunk during school time and that's why you fell over while lifting her...
Quote by KOL40
Umm...i picked up and dropped the girl of my dreams...me at about 235, her at about 100...how can that not be embarassing?

It hurt my man-genes...

I wonder how you'll think of sex.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Quote by ViperScale
are you saying you couldn't pick up a 95 lb girl?

Yes, exactly. Someone has deductive reasoning skills.

Quote by nebiru
TS must be a major wimp if he can't pick up a dainty chick like that.

I was, this was about four years ago. Now i weigh 200 and bench 315lbs. My squat is upwards of 400.

Quote by TheDarkLestat
I wonder how you'll think of sex.

What does that mean?
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
I've done so many embarassing things, they've all kind of merged to gether into one great big sense of shame.
Wait....Wait....wait.....nevermind I got the wrong conclusion. I thought you were embarassed at the fact that you droped with her. Not that you couldn't pick her up.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

I slipped on a ice puddle and grapped the first thing to not fall down and that first thing happened to be a boob

鋼の錬金術師
Last edited by Punkismygod at Sep 18, 2008,
Quote by MightyAl
I've done so many embarassing things, they've all kind of merged to gether into one great big sense of shame.

+1
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by Punkismygod
I slipped on a ice puddle and grapped the first thing to no fall down and that first thing happened to be a boob

Haha that happened to me once, first boob grab:p
:O! This is now a thread about TS's manliness... or lack there of.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Quote by MightyAl

same for me.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Once, in reception, I was painting an aeroplane, mine was red, and one boy said, 'thats a poo colour' and I cried like a toddler.
Quote by hb15577
dude your not funny your an immature faggot, sig that
Just the typical shouting of "James fancies *insert name here* when she's in the room. They did it for teh lulz
I used to be the chubby dude that was just a total clutz. I remember in like 6th grade I got out of my mom's car to walk into school and just ate shit on a huge ice patch right in front of school. I got up and ate shit again right afterwards. All my classmates were in tears laughing.

Oh, and again, Winter of Sophomore year, my friend and I were walking down the hill to the bus. We were pushing each other and just acting like d-bags, and somehow I slid on slush and I swear to God I slid down half the block. My pants were ruined.
one time in year 9, i was walking down the hall just talking to my friends i went to push a door open (i wasn't looking) and my hands fell upon theese fat chicks boobs, i didn't think to take them away and i just said "heh, thoose are nice..." she looked really confused

i took my hands away and carried on going to lessons.
when I was at school, I was running down a corridor, and my face slammed into the top of the door knocking me out cold.

and my fiancees mum walked in when we were partaking phone sex (long distance relationship ) and I was gonna be there the next week and I was embarased for that entire week
One time when i was 4 i was pissing in the urinal but nothing was coming out so i squeezed real hard and shat myself. I stood there crying for about 5 mins before the teacher came in and saved me.

Also some guy ran into the bathroom while I was taking a **** one time and took a picture and ran off.
Quote by fishfingaz
One time when i was 4 i was pissing in the urinal but nothing was coming out so i squeezed real hard and shat myself. I stood there crying for about 5 mins before the teacher came in and saved me.

Also some guy ran into the bathroom while I was taking a **** one time and took a picture and ran off.

¿Lol Qué?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
¿Lol Qué?

It's true....

At first I was like

But then I was like

But then i went all

on his ass.