Got a new song i recorded on my profile!
its called "tyrant"

i recorded it pretty quickly so theres a few mistakes and stuff in it.
my mixing is kinda off and im messing about with some new tones and things so its not perfect. Using a guitar i'm not 100% used to probably isn't wise but my babys in the shop

as for the drums, acoustica cymbals are awful. i've tried messing about with the kit volumes and stuff, but i cant seem to get any where with it.
don't worry, investing in EZ drummer and DFH soon

let me know what you think!
Top lel.
I love the main riff :-) It sounds great to me. Just get a singer and do some growling over it
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
wow. was that an actual drummer or a digital program thing? the drumming was amazing....(and the guitar was good too) lol
I hate my sig
Guitars are way too low in the mix, and that ****ing snare reverb that accoustica puts on its stock preset makes me gag. xD

Great music though. Deserves some good production.
The breakdown/lead thing around 1:45 is sickening.
Perhaps a bit too much usage of that main riff though.

Good tune overall!
7/10

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=946669
tell me about acoustica man
i hate it lol, but i needed a more powerful sound than my normal FL soundfont

you meaning sickening in a good way right? lol
yeh i guess i did use the main riff a bit too much, but i was using it more as a tone test than anything else!

looking into some new recording gear too!
i'll check yours out later man!

hows that 5150/framus combo working btw?
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
tell me about acoustica man
i hate it lol, but i needed a more powerful sound than my normal FL soundfont

you meaning sickening in a good way right? lol
yeh i guess i did use the main riff a bit too much, but i was using it more as a tone test than anything else!

looking into some new recording gear too!
i'll check yours out later man!

hows that 5150/framus combo working btw?

sickening in a VERY good way.

And the 5150/framus combo is orgasmic! That mid spike can be awkward to work with when you're micing shit up though.
thanks a lot then

im looking for a 5150mk2 just now and i really dunno what cab to go for :/
probably only a 2x12 though

any suggestions apart from the framus?
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
thanks a lot then

im looking for a 5150mk2 just now and i really dunno what cab to go for :/
probably only a 2x12 though

any suggestions apart from the framus?

Sorry for the delayed reply, and apart from the Framus, dunno. I hear Marshall cabs are a great match to 5150's, not heard them paired since June though, and I was too busy screaming my guts out to really be paying attention to how the guitar sounded, I just zone out and focus on the drums and my performance live, so I honestly can't remember how it sounded. All I can remember is that it sounded fairly ****en good, but it's 5150, so that's a given haha.
5150 + Mesa cab is a very popular duo, too.
sorry im late replying to this too, computers been broken!

yeh i heard the marshall and mesa pairings were good

mesa cabs are rapid expensive though...
Top lel.
First, you are one lucky SOB who have met Joe Satriani :O But i can counter by... watch this and you will see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-noIGeYsIEw Cool and heavy song you came up with, just add som base and a decent vocalist and you will rock! C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=981578
That was awesome man. Guitar was really great, kept a good rythm and it was nice and tight, not sloppy at all. Loved the lead harmonies too, your a fantastic player man.

As for the drums...Well, ill be excited to hear it with an actual cymbal

Mind checking mine out? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16810495#post16810495

PS - You got to meet Satch! im jelaus...
cheers for the crits guys!
yeh, it was awesome! hes a cool guy

i've not got my own computer just now, so i'll crit your stuff back later
Top lel.