Page 1 of 3
so I just had a series of prank calls from someone.

they were saying all kinds of crap and they kept calling me then hanging up, but one time I said: "hang on a bit." then I put the phone in front of my amp(wich was on already of course) cranked it up pounded this really heavy metal riff right into the phone...

similar stories???

GO!
i usually just leave the phone on so it wastes all their credit/bumps up the phone bill
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
1 get angry
2 track phone number
3 go to the adress
4 go inside
5 ???
6 Profit!!
I'm Steve
start to flirt with them.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I don't answer my home phone and have never got a prank call on my cellphone because it list the name of the person calling.

You could always do the reverse prank call. Do something like hang on a min. Then act like you are talking to someone else and be like did you tie her up and what not.
Kill them. Or tell them to f*ck off.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I just scream real loud into the phone with my most freakish-girly pitched voice. And hang up quietly.
most of the time i hang up...
but sotimes i like to sing the 'i'm wasting your credit' song down the phone ...
your awesome.
Act like a chick and offer sex then go to their house and steal their kidneys. Then I make a profit. Then I *67 their phone and impersonate the SAW voice and say that I have their kidney's.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by el-ECTRO

::picks up phone::

Hello? Ah, yes, is your refrigerator running?
Last edited by Vagabond21 at Sep 18, 2008,
Airhorn.

Nothing says stop calling me than going deaf in one ear.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Vagabond21
Hello? Ah, yes, is your refrigerator running?

oh dear.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Play along with their jokes, they get really confused.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Or if they havn't witheld there number ring them back and breathe heavily down the phone.
Quote by Friendly Stoat
oh dear.

She hasn't even responded yet... I wonder if she ever will....
Most of the time I know its a prank because you hear some kid laughing his ass off for no reason in the background.

My tip, Keep them talking and rack up there phone bill.

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
one my band was round and some foreign company rang my house fun so we just played a load of crap and got lots of feedback that was fun.
I vaguely remember a comedian addressing this issue, I think he said that he breathes heavily down the phone so that he gets to make a dirty phone call and someone else pays for it ... or something like that.

Personally i've never had a coherent one before, just people making noises or speaking really quietly so I just hang up.
Quote by smb
I change my phone number.

YOU MUST NOT GIVE IN!

you must fight the pranksters! don't let them get you! fight them back!

anyways... is there a maximum limit of desibel that can go through a phone? or can it be loud as sh*t no matter what? I'm just wondering since I pretty much just blasted some poeple with my guitar...
Either order a large pepperoni pizza or play along. For instance, someone took my friend's phone last night (she's a girl) and started texting me saying she wanted to know how big my junk was and if it would fit in her mouth. I told her that it was really tiny and she could floss with it. After like two exchanges where I explained how tiny my dick is, they stopped. It's great, and we both get a laugh out of it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Either order a large pepperoni pizza or play along. For instance, someone took my friend's phone last night (she's a girl) and started texting me saying she wanted to know how big my junk was and if it would fit in her mouth. I told her that it was really tiny and she could floss with it. After like two exchanges where I explained how tiny my dick is, they stopped. It's great, and we both get a laugh out of it.

Your not suposed to tell them the truth!

Sorry
lol, well, one of my greatest talents is that I'm great at impersonating things, and doing different voices and shit. one time this dick kept calling and asking me "you awnt some frie ries?" in an obviously put on voice, followed by the grudge sound. so I played along for a bit, then hung up, called them back and said "Your gunna die in seven days". strangely enough, they shit themselves.... have yet to hear back from them

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by el-ECTRO

post your # so i can *ahem* "praaank call you.
I'm Steve
Quote by el-ECTRO
Searchbar: "ITT: post your home phone number"
When people prank me I tell them...

ALRIGHT STOP!!!!

collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I just make Hannibal Lector noises down the phone as soon as I pick it up. My mother doesn't speak to me anymore...
Quote by hb15577
dude your not funny your an immature faggot, sig that
i do many things...i usually play around with them and rack up there bill

i pretend to be somebody else...pretend i called them and ask for somebody (or prank phonecall them)

i pretend im a sexy girl

i pretend im a serial killer/rapist

i tell them to hold on a minute and just set my phone down and go away

i talk dirty to them

i get my voice changer(gives the SAW voice) and say something like let the games begin or something haha...and then have an elaborate thing that once they called this number they only have blah blah blah blah...

or i recognize the voice and kill them when i hear the voice again
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
don't know, I always answer with, Is dave there?
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
By telling them the world will be ruled by these 2 people in 1 body:

Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by ntchode
don't know, I always answer with, Is dave there?

Too bad I am the only one that will get that joke.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
grab them by the goolies and throw them in the thames.

on a more relevant note:
repeat everything they say.
hang up.
hold the phone next to your nads and fap? then they get the full brunt of your fappage.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Page 1 of 3