ok so i have been thinking about getting this amp (probobly the 112) so i was jw if its any good for music i will play? (metal like Atreyu, Trivium, Killswitch Engage, Dream Theater Bullet for my Valentine)

ill probobly be running it through a distortion pedal. (EHX Nano Metal Muff)

oh and ill be playing it with an RR3 and EC-100qm
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
get a ibanez tube screamer OR a digitech bad monkey thru a valveking...will be fine
u can do better try used...u MIGHT be able to get a 5150 or even a bugera for that price and they are better....valvekings are cheap amps made in china...bottom of the tube amp chain..IMO a blackheart 5 or 15 watt is better than a valveking for somethings which should be unacceptable
Quote by georgakis187
u can do better try used...u MIGHT be able to get a 5150 or even a bugera for that price and they are better....valvekings are cheap amps made in china...bottom of the tube amp chain..IMO a blackheart 5 or 15 watt is better than a valveking for somethings which should be unacceptable

5150 combo? i'll have a looksie, basically i want a cheap Valve combo thats gonna sound good in the bedroom but be capable of gigs for later on
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
you should be able to do that. just get quality. and since you have a MM it doesnt have to have super gain.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Or get the 6260 na drop the MM, it's not necessary for every amp. The 6260 is a good example. Unless of course you like the tone of the pedal itself.
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware