Hey Guys,

We are Punk band from Orlando, we just started over a month ago. Tell us what you think about us. ... Also become our friend and we are up for feed back.... I am the guitarist of the band... So Yeah Check out one fall away

www.myspace.com/onefallawayfromperfect
whew this post scared me.. i thought this was gonna say urgent revolt... nice music!
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

You said youre a punk band but the first thing I hear on the page is a ballad?? Wheres the intensty? Wheres the anger?! Wheres the chaos!?!
Anyway, Im not gonna say anything else cus I just dont like today's mainstream rock enough to give an opinion on a band influenced by nothing but.
But you vocalist sounds like a tweaked out Brandon Flowers and that aint workin for me neither. Im just talkin though man. Dont let it bring you down. Im sure theres plenty here thatll like you. just not my style
Quote by PenFighter19
You said youre a punk band but the first thing I hear on the page is a ballad?? Wheres the intensty? Wheres the anger?! Wheres the chaos!?!
Anyway, Im not gonna say anything else cus I just dont like today's mainstream rock enough to give an opinion on a band influenced by nothing but.
But you vocalist sounds like a tweaked out Brandon Flowers and that aint workin for me neither. Im just talkin though man. Dont let it bring you down. Im sure theres plenty here thatll like you. just not my style

Thanks for your opinion,

Try Hearing Peanut Butter that might be a little bit more angry for you. Just saying
Quote by Mattylightning
whew this post scared me.. i thought this was gonna say urgent revolt... nice music!

Urgent Revolt???, but thanks man!!
See? just cus we dont like eachother's music doesnt mean we cant get along. like Kurt Cobain and Eddie Vedder. except their both f*ckin kicka*s.
Shiny Happy People right?
Of course, I wouldn't post this if I did not expect people to dislike it. Kurt is da man most def, thanks for taking the time to listen to it
Quote by mselamaj
Urgent Revolt???, but thanks man!!

your welcome and trust me you dont want to know what urgent revolt sounds like....
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Quote by Mattylightning
your welcome and trust me you dont want to know what urgent revolt sounds like....

I'm kind of intrigued by the curiousity but if u say so. Thanks for taking the time to listen