I like playing instrumentals cause I can't sing I play stuff like: Red Hot Chili Peppers-Pretty Little Ditty Pearl Jam- Yellow Ledbetter, and if I have a singer stuff like Alice In Chains-Got Me Wrong.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
i've heard of dispatch, oasis, the beatles, bob dylan, etc

play some upbeat stuff, too.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
yeah i know a guy who used to do all claptons unplugged stuff singing and everything, thers change the world, tears in heaven and layla are probably the ones that sound the best
Good buskers play songs that people know but add their own touch. For example, there is an awesome bloke at London's Tottenham Court Road London underground station and he does a great cover of The Killers - Mr Brightside - He does it acoustic and just sings in harmony. He sometimes has a second singer who does the harmony ontop of his harmony. It sounds sweet and everyone loves him.
Signed.
You should do songs that are easy listening, songs that everyone would like, but add your own touch to the songs, make it your own, that way people go away thinking "Wow, that's a great version". Also, do songs that you're sure people know but as I said, add your own touch Good luck with the busking!
something obscure or innapropriate, anything off the latest qotsa album or 'i am woman' thats always funny