85 63%
Immortality
30 22%
Neither
21 15%
Voters: 136.
Page 1 of 2
So, Pit, what would you rather be?

Invincible: You can't be killed by anything. However, you can feel pain and only live for about 100 years.

Immortal: You live forever. You also age, though, so enjoy old age, because you're going to be old forever.

What would you choose, Pit?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Sep 18, 2008,
Invincible.

And if you're immortal, you live forever no matter what. Pretty sure being invincible is the same thing, nothing can kill you, ever.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i dont wanna be old forever..
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
i am already both invincible AND immortal, so it is a moot point.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
That is the worst version of being immortal I have ever heard of.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Demonikk
I'm half Asian
That makes me half-immortal

So that means you only have a semi-small penis?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Demonikk
I'm half Asian

I'm pure white. That makes me pure immortal.

See? Doesn't make much sense..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by nebiru
So that means you only have a semi-small penis?

Well it's huge on one side and tiny on the other, so it kinda curves like a pretzel
ohai little sig.
Quote by Jericho114
That is the worst version of being immortal I have ever heard of.

yea, those are terrible definitions, have you ever seen Highlander?????
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
Quote by FloyDZeD
So, Pit, what would you rather be?

Invincible: You can't be killed by anything. However, you can feel pain and only live for about 100 years.

Immortal: You live forever. You also age, though, so enjoy old age, because you're going to be old forever.

What would you choose, Pit?

Immortal you would age to the peak age then never age again. The fact is post 30s most people are really dieing not aging. So if you were immortal you would likely age to your mid 20s then stay that way the rest of your life.
Living forever would suck because all your loved ones will pass away and you'd be left all alone to weep in a dark, cold world full of nothing.

god damn I need to do something cheerful.
Immortal to me is like highlander, you never age and you never die, unless someone chops your head off in a sword fight during a lightning storm
Quote by FloyDZeD

ONLY 100?

That's a pretty long life, no?
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by 007SixString
Immortal to me is like highlander, you never age and you never die, unless someone chops your head off in a sword fight during a lightning storm

You have to age but physically you would develop into a full grown man / women then your body would be able to repair itself forever. The reason we die is because our bodies decay and can't repair ourself as we get older.
inVISibility would be better
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
I'd go Immortal.
With all that time on my hands, and no one else with such time, I would become the ultimate guitarist/beast-tamer/arm-wrestler/bone-master!
HAHA BOW TO MY IMMORTAL PENIS!
invincibility because i wouldnt want to live forever but i like to be invincible for 100 years.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i wanna be immortal
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by ViperScale
Immortal you would age to the peak age then never age again. The fact is post 30s most people are really dieing not aging. So if you were immortal you would likely age to your mid 20s then stay that way the rest of your life.

youve been dying since the day you were born,
the signs we associate with aging(wrinkles & whatnot) is a result of your cells not being able to maintain homeostasis, and thus slowly, but surely falling behind

i always figured invincible meant not being
able to be beaten in a fight/ conflict/ war
and that immortal was just getting to
whatever age then staying that way
forever, not being able to die, but to feel pain, like the titans & greek gods, where they tied the guy to the mountain and a bird ate out his liver everyday, and it was like torture, but it alays grew back

but with the terms TS put out, id go invincibility
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Well, I would say that immortality means taking sensescence apart, meaning cells don't divide the telomeres to the Hayflick limit meaning they divide infinitely so you won't age. Well, you age till you reach full-grown status and developed, but your cells won't die over time, so you don't get old....

Also, if you are immortal you are invincible in a way, immortal, not mortal, you don't die..
Invincible just means "not defeatable", so if you choose to be invincible, maybe the genie that grants you the wish makes you invincible at Mario Kart but you die at a young age, etc..

Immortal all the way...
Immortal.

Demonaz is my hero.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Demonikk
I'm half Asian

i used to like you demonikk
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
If you are invincible, could you jump from a building without getting killed, and without living with your face half smashes and eyes popping out, while your legs are chopped of, or would you look completely fine? Becouse i don't wanna live like a corpse.
...What!?
Neither. I don't want to be a living 1310 year old skeleton and I don't want to be pushed off the Empire State Building only to live and feel the pain.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I don't know if I would like to live for all eternity.. for ever, and ever.
When you think about it, it seems pretty daunting.

psh i'll live forever and be immensely rich.

i win
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Page 1 of 2