Hello.

About 2 months ago or so, I gently wiped off my neck with some achohol.
It wasn't too powerful..
But still my neck seems a bit dry.

It doesn't interfere with my playing one bit.
It plays just as it did before.
But it just seems like it get quite dirty. Much dirtier than it used to.

Is there anyway to counter the dryness?

This is my baby.
And I want her to be ok.
"If you find your truth, follow it. People may say, "What the heck are you doing?" But it's OK if they don't get it. If you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you may be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine." - Buckethead
Maybe try some Lemon Oil? Maybe that should do the trick.

I dunno, just some advice.

Anyways, using alchohol? I wouldn't do that.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Maybe try some Lemon Oil? Maybe that should do the trick.

I dunno, just some advice.

Anyways, using alchohol? I wouldn't do that.

Agree
Thank you guys.
I'll try the lemon oil and see how it works.

If it doesn't quite cut it, I might get some neck lubricant too.

Thank you very much!
"If you find your truth, follow it. People may say, "What the heck are you doing?" But it's OK if they don't get it. If you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you may be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine." - Buckethead
It is in fact rosewood!
Don't use Lemon Oil, it just dries out the bridge over time.

Get some Fret Doctor. One drop per fret, and work it in. Let it set for 10 minutes and wipe off residue. You'll only have to do it twice a year.

This stuff... and a soft cotton cloth.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."