Page 1 of 2
A person in my school exclaimed, today that (and I quote) "Hey There, Delilah is harder to play than that crappy song you mentioned"

The song I said "Benighted by Opeth".
That is because most people are utter morons. Is that person a guitarist? If so, kill them.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I dunoo...hey there delilah is pretty tough...

Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by seljer
well....can you play Hey There Delilah?

Yes, I can play both songs in fact.
I can play heartbreaker perfectly but can't play smells like teen spirit... so i don't know.
If the stupidity of the person at your school was not so pitiful, I would have found this rather amusing.

WOW.
Was there any chance that the before mentioned individual was said it knowing full well that it would annoy you to the point where you had to make a thread about it?
Hey There Delilah can run Crysis. Can Benighted run it?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by ViperScale
I can play heartbreaker perfectly but can't play smells like teen spirit... so i don't know.

if you can play the solo then there is something wrong with you. otherwise i understand
Then again I would expect this seeing as the most popular music in my school is Reggaeton (Or however the **** you spell it)
Break their elbows if they're a guitarist.

Also, break your own for ever having learned "Hey There, Delilah." Right now.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by therealtater
Dang I didnt know u were on here I was about to make a thread calling u an idiot for thinking Benighted was harder then Hey there deliah

i knew that one was coming
we all know people have no clue what good guitar is. can we stop making threads about it?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
lol, what a visionary!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

yeah in my school ppl think that DragonForce and Anaal Nathrakh sound the same...
btw i like both bands
Quote by urik

Common misconception, Hey There Delilah can only run Crysis: Warhead because of its graphical Optimizations, whereas Benighted can run both versions of the game with a solid framerate.
PSN: Noverion
I read "I have just lost my virginity"

It bares no resemblance but I read it as that and clicked away.. Oh dear, the Pit has gotten to me.
i can't play hey there delilah. opeth stuff is piss easy. plain white t's are heavy metal gods!
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Noverion
Common misconception, Hey There Delilah can only run Crysis: Warhead because of its graphical Optimizations, whereas Benighted can run both versions of the game with a solid framerate.

I disagree. The last time I ran Bioshock through Hey There Delilah it ran amazingly well, with all my usual software on, whereas Benighted crashed. So Crysis must be optimized for Benighted.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by ravioli123
Hey There Delilah is harder!!

harder to listen to :P

that was sexy
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by Noverion

Haha
Quote by urik

Great question. We'll have to ask the magic 8-ball on this one.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
There are good songs and bad songs.
If one song is better than another, that does not make the other song harder to play.

There is no way PWTs is better than Opeth, I just felt like saying that .

MC name = Bearrorism
Uh, guys, whats "Hey There Delilah"? Im being serious...
*equips flameshield*
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
This causes you to lose faith in humanity?

Hah. Real world. Go to it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
1.if he cant play guitar,tell him he dosnt know what the **** hes talking about,and then dazzle his mind with your amazing knowledge of guitar (if you have any lol)

2.plain fact people are morons

3,kick him in the nuts and slap him in the head
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
they're two completely different styles of music, hey there delilah is like fingerpicking folk style and the other is metal? compare the two? im sure plenty of people that can play a ton of notes per second only do so with a pick.
On top of that maybe he just doesnt like your abrasive metal and thinks hey there delilah is a better song and wanted to piss you off which worked, on top of that why the hell do you care?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
This causes you to lose faith in humanity?

Hah. Real world. Go to it.

+1

Didn't you have a big bag full of stuff stolen?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Uh, guys, whats "Hey There Delilah"? Im being serious...
*equips flameshield*

"Hey There Delilah" is a disposable acoustic pop song by a band called "The Plain White Tees" that I'm surprised people still listen to
Page 1 of 2