i've got a couple things i'd like to sell or either trade, i'm interested in all types of guitar related stuff, amps, cabinets, guitars, pedals, etc...

first up is a near mint schecter gryphon in charcoal burst, mahogany body maple neck rosewood fingerboard grover tuners string thru t.o.m. bridge jumbo frets diesel woodshred 59' in the bridge and a mightymite motherbucker in the neck 1 vol. 1 tone coil tappable intonation is right on and the action is good and low, plays perfectly, also comes with a fender gigbag. these guitars are no longer made. it has no dents or dings that i can find and has only minor pick scratches. it was never gigged, only used around my house. i paid 400.00+ taxes for it brand new around 420.00ish all together i dont remember exactly. i'd like to get 300.00 for it or trade for....?

next up is a black squier affinity series strat that is stripped down it's been really used still has the bridge and input jack on it, maybe be good for a profect of some sort. dont really have a price, offer one or trade for....?

next is a blue ibanez strat stlye body H/S/S conf. completely stripped down, nothing but the body, it is in good condition no chips or anything, has a sticker on it that says "quit work make music". no set price just make me an offer, money or trade...

next, a creme colored fender strat body, also completely stripped down only hardware left is the strap pins, it was broken in the cliche rockstar fashion at a show that got a little out of hand, it has 2 cracks in the body, make an offer...

next is a behringer uf100 flange pedal that i got in a trade from a fellow HCer that doesn't work. i dont know whats wrong with it, i got it in the mail and tried to hook it up but it dont work. it is atleast in great condition cosmetically. it could be good for parts or something i suppose. if you'd like it just make an offer.

last up for sale or trade is an almost mint Schecter C1-Hellraiser, black cherry quilt maple top mahogany body EMG 81&85 jumbo frets grover tuners rosewood fingerboard gothic cross inlays 1 vol. 1 tone. 3 way switch string thru t.o.m. bridge set neck, intonation is perfect and the action is really good and low, plays super fast, really nice guitar. comes with a hardshell case. it has been babied and taken care of really well, it has no issues at all plays flawlessly. make me an offer, money or trade.

my pics won't upload right now for some reason but i do have pics of all this stuff, just let me know. please just post here with your email address if you'd like to see something. i don't look at my pm's that often. don't be shy to offer up things.

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
do you still have the neck for the strat? & if its a one-piece maple neck (maple fretboard too, not rosewood) ill take it
My Gear:

Ibanez GRG170DX
Crate GFX-1200H
Line 6 4x12 Cab with Celestion 60's
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff With Top Boost
BOSS Metal Zone
Can you post pictures of the Gryphon here?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
sorry everyone they will not upload here either, if your interested just post your email and i have no problem sending you pics of whatever you wanna see. if you dont wanna post your email on the boards here's mine, Pinhead1634@aol.com also yes i still have the neck but i didn't mention it because it's probly not good for anything other than firewood, it's a one piece neck but pieces of wood are missing from the back of it where it was broken. it's got a rosewood fretboard, the only thing on it that would still be any good is the fingerboard and maybe the truss rod, but if you would like the neck too than i will include it.

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
Quote by yoyodunno
Hey pics of the gryphon? Email: tehandyb@hotmail.com

pics sent
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+