Page 1 of 4
Personally, I think that Metallica has the largest amount of fanboys EVER in the history of music. God, they are annoying... IMHO.

What band do you think has the biggest fanboys ever?

Discuss.
Hendrix, Pantera, Slipknot, RHCP.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by SloppyJoseph
I dunno but Pantera is close.

DAMN YOU I wanted to say Pantera

Oh and Dragonforce

MC name = Bearrorism
Zep..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Metallica. By far.

They piss me off as well. I just seen a comment along the lines of "The beatles are overrated. At least metallica has influenced thousands". WTF is that?! It's like Metallica are the only band that has ever existed that has influenced a genre
Quote by Graveworm
Personally, I think that Metallica has the largest amount of fanboys EVER in the history of music. God, they are annoying... IMHO.

I disagree for the sole fact that 90% of their fans dropped them as soon as they realized it made them cool to start disliking them.

red hot chili peppers have some of the biggest fanboys.
Metallica, and Iron Maiden.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
^ +10

Except the fanboys are actually fangirls. 12 year old, emo fangirls.

EDIT: Im talking about MCR. A bunch of ppl posted while I was typing
megadeth. all of them will perpetuate the " mustaine is better than hammet" debate and generally wind up the metallica fanboys and the circle continues...
Go Forth & Die

Team \m/ Olive

X

red X of DOOOOOOM!
if u say biggest meaning the most...

beatles
they sold more than a billion records
Quote by merfsullivan
I disagree for the sole fact that 90% of their fans dropped them as soon as they realized it made them cool to start disliking them.

red hot chili peppers have some of the biggest fanboys.

Dude, go to the Metal forum and I could bet that The Metallica thread has the most posts is thread history.
ummm fallout boy? Theres a tonne of little prepubescent schoolchildren around dont forget...( theres me aswell)!! Lol, i know some people are about to complain about fallout boy, and go ahead ... i feel NO shame. I just ordered one of their damn cds. HAAA.

ok, i do feel ashamed.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Pink Floyd. By far Pink Floyd.

All I ever bloody read in those "shred vs. emotion" things is "OMGZ! GilMOUrZ HASSES SO MUCH MOAR EMOSHUNS!"

that's just cause they're awesome.

does that make me a fanboy?
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm
Can someone describe a fanboy to me please ?

Because from my understanding I'd say it's just a highly rabid fan

In which case I'd say Satan, his fans Gorgoroth burn down churches for him!

I haven't seen any Stones fans torch a Beatles monument down or something :P
Quote by nin3donian
if u say biggest meaning the most...

beatles
they sold more than a billion records

Holy shit

Beatles fanboys are probably all 60 or something so they can't be too dangerous.
Pink Floyd fanboys are stoners, doesn't seem threatening.
Metallica fanboys... I dunno, everyone likes at least one of there songs.
Zeppelin fanboys are just damn right.
SliPKnoT... I'm sometimes ashamed to admit I like them when I see what are obvoiusly 13 year old kids flaming people for saying they like another band more than 'KnoT, you know, they like 'KnoT too but, you know, ' fuk dem 4 bein haterz'... and such
I'll forge your tin-gods into scrap metal
Last edited by ShredderOmega at Sep 18, 2008,
I'd say Zeppelin for sure, plus the Beatles.

Then in third would be METALLICA!

Personally I like them, nothing wrong with liking good music.

Pink Floyd though is my favorite band, and the people around here(meaning where I live) that usually say they like Pink Floyd have probably only heard Another Brick in the Wall. They most likely don't know all the parts that follow with it aswell.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by Samothomas
that's just cause they're awesome.

does that make me a fanboy?

I'm not saying Gilmour is sh*t. It's good at what he does. It's just the way he always gets brought up whenever emotion in music gets mentioned. Which is the biggest crock of sh*t ever because all music contains emotion, and you can't exactly quantify emotion therefore making the concept of someone having more emotion than someone else completely redundant.
Slayer
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Led Zep
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
I used to be a Zeppelin fanboy. I now look back and realize how stupid I am. Metallica has a TON of fanboys though. I like them, but I am not a fanboy of them.
Dragonforce, Metallica and who could forget Led Zep.

"Jimmy Page once played in the same band as Jeff Beck"

"WAT?/!!!1/!"
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

Page 1 of 4