The other day me and my freinds were climbing a fence about 12 feet high. I was the last one over, and they thought it would be funny to throw my backpack (with my geography textbook in it) over the other side so I would have to go get it again. It fell from about 12 feet a couple of times, and I looked at the text book today and saw that the whole insert is torn out so it is just the cover. Is there any way I could fix it by glueing it or something. If i dont it will cost me about 65 bucks.
Quote by mitchgib93
The other day me and my freinds were climbing a fence about 12 feet high. I was the last one over, and they thought it would be funny to throw my backpack (with my geography textbook in it) over the other side so I would have to go get it again. It fell from about 12 feet a couple of times, and I looked at the text book today and saw that the whole insert is torn out so it is just the cover. Is there any way I could fix it by glueing it or something. If i dont it will cost me about 65 bucks.

yea to whoever said gorilla glue and boy do i wish textbooks cost $65
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
id go with the gorilla glue and not the hot glue cause you never know if the hot glue could ruin it anymore you know?
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
dude just explain to your teacher that you were busy exploring your surrounding geography and you were using your book as a guide and somehow you misjudged a slope you were exploring and then.... okay i don't know where i'm going with this anymore.
I messed up my Algebra book a few years ago to the point that the cover was completely gone. I then taped it back together the day before the last day of school. I then ended up having to pay only about $10 for "slight mishandling."
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.