First off, i haven't even listened to it yet but its the among the most stupid band names conceivable...

Alright...so now i have listened to it.
...and its a minute and twenty five seconds i wish i could get back.

First off, The drums sound like utter shit, the guitars sound like sandpaper on guitar strings through a practice amp; the 'singer' is completely copping out by distortion his voice (try actually learning technique...once you've learned to sing) and what the **** is up with the intro line about aeroplane peanuts? Was that supposed to be funny?

Even if they did have anything resembling half decent recording methods (which you can do absolutely free with software and a little time learning it, no matter what your gear) they'd still sound like a mid-90's, parent's garage alt-rock/nu-metal band...and even then they'd be doing that terribly.

This is a failure of monumental proportions. I'm all for people doing their best and doing what they love...and bands having a laugh can be great and still extremely talented (Trollfest, Nekrogoblikon etc.) but this was just...it was just awful.
https://lysithea.bandcamp.com

"I have seen the dark universe yawning
Where the black planets roll without aim,
Where they roll in their horror unheeded,
Without knowledge or lustre or name."
lol, i actually put it in a "whats the stupidest band name
you've heard" forum

but, finally, someone with a brain and an ear
there is hope!
BulletzAreScene
Haha is there a forum for that? I'll check it out.

I was just on looking for a couple of tabs and saw this on the main page under new forum additions and just had to check it out based on the name "Pre Chewed" alone.

God, that was awful. But i'm so glad i listened, because now i know no matter how uncertain i am of anything i ever record or write, theres always a 'Pre Chewed' somwhere to make me feel better
https://lysithea.bandcamp.com

"I have seen the dark universe yawning
Where the black planets roll without aim,
Where they roll in their horror unheeded,
Without knowledge or lustre or name."
Quote by TheOutlawTorn
Haha is there a forum for that? I'll check it out.

I was just on looking for a couple of tabs and saw this on the main page under new forum additions and just had to check it out based on the name "Pre Chewed" alone.

God, that was awful. But i'm so glad i listened, because now i know no matter how uncertain i am of anything i ever record or write, theres always a 'Pre Chewed' somwhere to make me feel better

DUDE, best thing ive heard all day,
im the exact same way
BulletzAreScene