There are 3 great bands coming to my hometown but i only have money for one. Should I go to R.E.M, The Mars Volta, or Judas Priest
PRIEST!!! (they are amazing live, I know from experience)
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Mars Volta!
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Mars Volta
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Mars Volta 100%
you should check yourself into a mental home if you don't
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
oh my god. PRIESTPRIESTPRIEST
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
**** priest right up the ass.

the Mars Volta are absolutely amazing live. Breath-taking.
You might lose your sanity, and your heart might explode because THEY DO NOT STOP PLAYING FOR 2 hours straight. It is ridiculous.

Mars Volta. Go.
Get a ****ing job and go to all 3. Find a way dude, you'll hate yourself for not after.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Priest.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by The_Paranoia
Screw Priest, Mars Volta all the way!

I agree with this man

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Mars Volta without a doubt.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
*ahem*
"...if the Volta comes to your town for a show...you have to be there or a little bit of your soul dies. That‟s a science fact."
Jeremy Robert Johnson

It's true. I missed them once and the next day in church the priest was looking at me funny.

That part's made up. But I felt real bad about missing the show. Then I saw them live and was tickled pink. They're one of three bands who I've seen and openly laughed at because of the talent pool. Just sat there laughing. It was amazing.
mars volta for sure man, they put on such a tight live show
it'll make you appreciate them so much more for the great musicians they are
Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest Priest
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
im upset no-one has said this but...

dude, go see R.E.M i saw them 2 weeks ago and they played an awsome 2 hour set, it was completely amazing, i would definately reccommend going to see em
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
mars volta for wins
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!