Whats the weirdest dream youve ever had? Was it disturbing, does it reoccur? I used to have slow motion dreams and being chased and I would fall and then get up in slow motion and start running is slow motion whilst being chased by someone/something (at high speed) then wake up in a sweat?

whats your experience?

shaggs
Attachments:
sleep1.jpg
Last edited by shaggz at Sep 18, 2008,
well, i had a completely odd dream.

we had a french assistant called Wilfried, we would go up to speak with him and he would assess our french. well, in the dream, i went up and spoke to him, then suddenly he got a raging hard on and cummed right in his pants, with a massive stain on his trousers, im like, wtf???!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here

Was being eaten by ^
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I have pretty odd dreams. They make me cry.

Once, I dreamed my family and I were underwater, and then a giant jellyfish in a wizard hat killed my dad by throwing a magical starfish at him. It stuck to his leg and drained his life.
I keep getting a reoccuring dream about going to some strange workplace. I always regret the long drive there and wonder why I continue to work there. Then I wake up and breath a huge sigh of relief, shower and go to my real work (which is a fair distance away).

I think my mind is telling me to get a new job.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Weirdest dream I've had consisted of me heating a bowl of nacho cheese walking with it around the street to a corner store to return it like it was a pop can for money but instead of money I got cigarettes and I wanted cigars and the clerk wouldn't give me them so I killed the clerk.
i was on the turlet and a girl came to the stal and wus liek "if u gt of teh turlet il do you." bt then i was liek no wai, and startd to jerk offf.
I'm Steve
I had a bizarre dream, just last night.

I dreamt that I was in my house with my "family" (they weren't my real family, it was like a different family, but they were my family. It was strange)

And this really tall guy was dating my sister. Except it turned out he wanted to murder her, so I was like "Oh, ok. I'll help you". So I ended up helping this dude murder my "sister". He killed her by burying her alive in a giant heap of dirt. This was a nightmare of sorts but I wasn't afraid at all untill the very end when my "sisters" corpse burst out of the back of the mound like it was reaching for me or something.

Strange.
Dreams

1. One third of our lives is spent sleeping.
2. In your lifetime, you would've spent about 6 years of it dreaming. That is more than 2,100 days spent in a different world.

3. Dreams have been here as long as mankind. Back in the Roman Era, striking and significant dreams were submitted to the Senate for analysis and interpretation.

4. Everybody dreams. EVERYBODY! Simply because you do not remember your dream does not mean that you did not dream.

5. Dreams are indispensable. A lack of dream activity can mean protein deficiency or a personality disorder.

6. We dream on average of one or two hours every night. And we often even have 4-7 dreams in one night.

7. Blind people do dream. Whether visual images will appear in their dream depends on whether they where blind at birth or became blind later in life. But vision is not the only sense that constitutes a dream. Sounds, tactility, and smell become hypersensitive for the blind and their dreams are based on these senses.

8. Five minutes after the end of the dream, half the content is forgotten. After ten minutes, 90% is lost.

9. The word dream stems from the Middle English word, dreme which means "joy" and "music".

10. Men tend to dream more about other men, while women dream equally about men and women.

11. Studies have shown that our brain waves are more active when we are dreaming than when we are awake.

12. Dreamers who are awakened right after REM sleep, are able to recall their dreams more vividly than those who slept through the night until morning.

13. Physiologically speaking, researchers found that during dreaming REM sleep, males experience erections and females experience increased vaginal blood flow - no matter what the content of the dream. In fact, "wet dreams" may not necessarily coincide with overtly sexual dream content.
14. People who are giving up smoking have longer and more intense dreams.

15. Toddlers do not dream about themselves. They do not appear in their own dreams until the age of 3 or 4.

16. If you are snoring, then you cannot be dreaming.

17. Nightmares are common in children, typically beginning at around age 3 and occurring up to age 7-8.

18. In a poll, 67% of Americans have experienced Deja Vu in their dreams, occurring more often in females than males.
when i was a kid i used to have dreams about 7 or 8 hands coming out from the ground and pulling me into the abyss.

there was another time i was having a random dream about something stupid, and i realized that i was having a dream so i decided to jump about 20 feet in the air and fly around my house.

and no matter what my dream is, it always ends with me falling off a cliff, and if there isn't a cliff nearby in my dream, gravity decides to mess with me and i end up floating into the air before i wake up.
the other day i had a ****ing wierd dream i dont remember it all but i remember i had a bunch of like clones of me, and one of em wanted to kill the others and i helped him kill someone and i was like "lets get someone else" but then i ended up not liking killing them so i had to stop him lol.

and another time i was playing my guitar lying in bed and i drifted off and i think i had like a partial nightmare or something and i woke up and i was halfway through throwing my guitar at the wall>.< i caught myself before it left my hands though luckily