Is there any good schools for Canadian musicians that you could recommend?

College or universities.
I think waterloo and humber are 2 of the main ones for music in particular. I know someone who recently got in on guitar but most universities offer a music program.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Umm... I don't know about the Rest of Canada... But there is Grant MacEwan in Edmonton; they're one of the most respected, an Old co-worker of mine is there for Jazz and said that Credits at Grant Mac count for credits at Berkelee (i think anyways)...

Mount Royal College in Calgary has an insane Jazz course, that Same co-worker went for the audition at MRC and was denied (but acepted to Grant MacEwan??? i don't understand it)

Grant MacEwan has a programs for RCM (classical), Jazz, Blues and Rock (i think that's what they offer) and MRC has just Classical and Jazz...

Best of luck in your search for higher education

Xeragus
Quote by Graveworm
Is there any good schools for Canadian musicians that you could recommend?

College or universities.

1.What style do you wanna learn to play?

2.Where do you wanna go to school (province)?

3.How long have you been playing and how often do you practice?

4.How serious are you about this?

5. what kind of grades do you have?

I was planning on taking music when I was your age but I changed my mind by the time it came to applying.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Depends what kind of education you want. I go to University of Toronto, and I'm taking a concurrent Music Education course which'll let me be a music teacher in school.

If you go to college, you can still get that, but I heard colleges prepare you for more general careers, even freelance musicians.
Quote by Slanderous666

I was planning on taking music when I was your age but I changed my mind by the time it came to applying.

I play Metal, blues, Jazz, and Classical but mainly metal.

Ontario.

I have been playing for 1 and 6 months. I practise about 8 hours but 10 on weekends.

VERY. I'm strict on when it comes to guitar but I always have fun too. I buy only guitar books and DVDs now ( have about 6 now). I'm planning on buying gear when I have atlease 3 years experience so, I don't reward myself to early. I extremely take pride in my guitar playing. I also am starting to write music.

I'm getting 80s - 70s.
Humber in Toronto is good. That's where I'm going after I've finished up this semester.
hue
Quote by sock_demon
Humber in Toronto is good. That's where I'm going after I've finished up this semester.

What is it compared to Berklee?

and what are some of the things you learn in Humber?