Its so depressing to go on the fender website and see all those amazing colors that the guitar center I live near dont sell (http://www.fender.com/resources/colors/) If you ask them to stock a certain color guitar does guitar center order the guitar you ask for or are you supposed to buy it online? Thanks for the help if you answered me
True the new american fender guitar looks awsome but its kind of a shame that the only colors I see in stores are blue black and white. A sweet green or something would be awosome to see.
nothing beats a natural or just raw wood.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com

WALNUT LOOKS SO BADASS!

edit: what kind of fender is this? I never knew they had humbuckers besides signature models.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
^agreed, natural wood is the best
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON

WALNUT LOOKS SO BADASS!

edit: what kind of fender is this? I never knew they had humbuckers besides signature models.

yeah walnut is the greatest, and that fender almost looks like a peavey cirrus bass..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
I'd be suprised if they wouldn't considering most big European dealers will order stuff in for you if you ask. The music shop I use (Thomann in Germany) even added the particular model of bass I wanted to their online catalogue so I could order it on the net when I e-mailed them about it.
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
Seriously, a fender jazz in walnut would look pretty similar to the Peavey Grind haha minus the sharp tips, I guess just the off set body has resemblance
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?